Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Marietta, GA

Just an advice for the bumpings

We all know that we have to bump so our thread can come up first at the market place forum. I have noticed though, that every thread that has like 10+ "replies" are usually just bumping. Just to give you guys a heads up, you can bump your thread without having to make so many pages about it. Please see the following video tutorial:

Spoiler:

[Due to the Video being placed into private, below is a Photo instruction for this advice by Shirayuki]

This is obviously a suggestion, not a must, but I just thought it'd be nice to let you guys know about this so you don't spam yourselves with bump pages. See ya!~
    ----------------------------
    Well Rip the video! But no need to fear! I can show you how to do it with images!

Step one:
    At the bottom of your post there is an "Edit Post" button like so [my mouse is hiding]
    Spoiler:

Click it to edit your post
    Spoiler:

Step 2
    Click Delete
    Spoiler:

Step 3
    Click on the button/Selection dot next to the phrase "Delete Message"
    Spoiler:

Step 4
    Click on delete post!

And Viola! Your bump post is gone ;]

Altera Savior
    Feb 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    Tyfi /10 char

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Marietta, GA

Red face

Tyfi /10 char
    no problemo!

Banned
    Dec 2012
    mfw people bumps a lot to get more posts counts

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Marietta, GA
    mfw people bumps a lot to get more posts counts
    I know lol. Honestly when I see a thread with so many "replies" I don't even go in there to see it lol. They give me a headache xD 'cuz they're mostly bump spams lul.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2011
    Thank you for the advice, It didn't even occur to me that I could delete my posts (some forums it's just a hassle, because you have to "request it, and then wait for a mod to delete it, etc". I will keep this in mind for all future posts, and I've even gone and cleaned up my current market post. Hopefully your post will help clean up other market posts as well.

Elder Citizen
    Feb 2012
    aaaaa, I should use this since I bump a lot on my threads. c:

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Marietta, GA
    Yeah, I'll try to bump it as much as I can so people can see it, so they can take it in consideration.

Bethma Guard
    Nov 2011
    In Cat Café
    thx ^,^ this will help me since i hate looking through all the bump posts

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2011
    I just started doing this. Pretty clever, thx for the tip!

•