Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2011
    LV-426
    i started to like IC..like ALOT.
    and yea i dont find birting blade any helpfull in pve and in pvp its only good with core for a catch after but sadly its lag sensitibe
    welp after all this i decided to go with this build: http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...07000602040002

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Is your question basically how I think of the build?

To be honest, I think that, with IC Incinerator, you either get Revolver Cannon HE Bomb or you skip it. I didn't pick up HE Bomb until around level 64, and it is more of a filler skill than anything. I think it's really handy, especially that it's 150mp, but it isn't a necessity.

The effect of Shadow Technique of the Mercenary - Victory is the same maxed as it is on level 6. Just leave it at level 6 because the effects aren't going to change after that.

Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    Hello, I just started playing Elsword recently and decided to go with maining a VC. Currently Lv 52, and have a lot of questions, sorry in advance for the long post. x x; I've read up a decent bit around the forums and came up with this so far for my VC's build.
    http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...06060001010002

Considering the unused points was wondering where else could I put the points into where it wouldn't be a waste? I'm looking to probably go with a hybrid build since I enjoy both PVE/PVP though I haven't pvp'd once yet. Lol.

Another question is over Skill-Notes, what are skill notes which would benefit a VC most? I was wondering over Bursting Blade, Flame Sword, Harpoon Spear and Giga Prominence. I already ended up getting the skill notes for Earth Bender and RC OP, since I read that they were useful. Some others also seem useful but I rarely see them ever mentioned around the forums.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Hmmm... another AMA thread... I think it is quite likely that this will eventually turn into a competition. Maybe people judge me by my late join date...
    And I just didn't get time to go on the forums due to a piano exam, but now it's over.

I'm wondering why you did not max Flame Sword or Revolver Cannon. Flame Sword is an active that you'll most likely be spamming, and that extra damage does help (with core, you can KO normal mobs with it, if it's maxed), and it's also handy to have that extra damage for RC too, especially since it's OP Bomb and not HE Bomb.

Flame Sword's skill note is probably the most useful out of all of them, and the reason why you choose Flame Sword now is because of the note. Usually, Flame Sword has an unreliable hitstun that opponents can jump out of, but if you have the note, you negate that weak hitstun. Haze Explosion was weaker but had a much more reliable hitstun.

After getting your skills, if you have any extra points, put them onto the Magic Trainings. Put them into the Intermediate one first, and then Basic. They're basically SP dumps if you have extra SP.

*edit Now that I think about it, having two AMA threads can be helpful as you get the opinions of two different people. But... not sure if it's counted as a duplicate thread...

Altera Savior
    Mar 2012
    Silent Hill
    Hmmm... another AMA thread... I think it is quite likely that this will eventually turn into a competition. Maybe people judge me by my late join date...
    Don't say that, join date means nothing but....

The thing is, RF is abandoned, and BM... I don't even know when I'll start him.
    I don't know about others but I feel like you lack knowledge in those two, this could be like a VC AMA imo not a Raven AMA (and it would be almost the same since VC is probably the most popular Raven out there). I'm not a fan of this whole AMA thing since it limit the answers to one person and one person can't know everything.

Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    Oh hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate you actually explained as to why it was good, lol. I maxed out FS/RC OP now as well. But what about Bursting Blade's Skill note? Is the burn not stackable like how people stack Fatal Wound's Bleed status?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Don't say that, join date means nothing but....

I don't know about others but I feel like you lack knowledge in those two, this could be like a VC AMA imo not a Raven AMA (and it would be almost the same since VC is probably the most popular Raven out there). I'm not a fan of this whole AMA thing since it limit the answers to one person and one person can't know everything.
    Thank you for pointing that out, which is why I kind of felt a little relieved when someone else created another AMA, since that person seems more experienced in RF. I have read multiple guides on all three Ravens (since I plan to play all of them) and whenever there is a discussion regarding skills or combos, I read them. I really am just testing my knowledge, but maybe I should put up something. Like, putting a penalty onto myself if I couldn't answer a question.

Oh hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate you actually explained as to why it was good, lol. I maxed out FS/RC OP now as well. But what about Bursting Blade's Skill note? Is the burn not stackable like how people stack Fatal Wound's Bleed status?
    You know that burn that your flamethrower combo puts on? Like when your target goes red? I'm pretty sure that's Bursting Blade's skill note burn, and that does not stack.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011
    With the new skill notes out for BM, does the two shock wave notes change which one is better,or should I say preferable? I want to ask the same question for HSS and BA's notes. Here's a little additional info just on my own preferences. While regaining health is nice, I have enough complete recovery potions to save myself. While I will be hurting in Henir, I do plan on changing skills to suit that in the future.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    Can you give me a hybrid build and tell me which skill should i use in pvp and pve
    No b-slot And on which stats should i focus

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    With the new skill notes out for BM, does the two shock wave notes change which one is better,or should I say preferable? I want to ask the same question for HSS and BA's notes. Here's a little additional info just on my own preferences. While regaining health is nice, I have enough complete recovery potions to save myself. While I will be hurting in Henir, I do plan on changing skills to suit that in the future.
    Are you asking which skill notes I like better? Divider's note makes you heal 5% average physical and magical attack with each hit, and Cutter's note increases the wave size by 10% and increases hit count. Cutter's note looks more appealing to me, but I still need to do some testing because I like Divider better (testing in terms of damage against multiple targets and single targets). But if you do plan to go with Cutter, you need to have the note for it to be useful.

BA's note increases the blood contract's duration by 5 seconds, and HSS's note increases mana regain by 20%. Both of them look like luxuries to me, though. Otherwise, can you be a little more specific about your question? Or am I just misunderstanding you?

Can you give me a hybrid build and tell me which skill should i use in pvp and pve
    No b-slot And on which stats should i focus
    Which class?

•