Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011
    Are you asking which skill notes I like better? Divider's note makes you heal 5% average physical and magical attack with each hit, and Cutter's note increases the wave size by 10% and increases hit count. Cutter's note looks more appealing to me, but I still need to do some testing because I like Divider better (testing in terms of damage against multiple targets and single targets). But if you do plan to go with Cutter, you need to have the note for it to be useful.

BA's note increases the blood contract's duration by 5 seconds, and HSS's note increases mana regain by 20%. Both of them look like luxuries to me, though. Otherwise, can you be a little more specific about your question? Or am I just misunderstanding you?
    You pretty much answered both my questions. As for HSS and BA, it sound more like it's player pref

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    RF its about RF

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Can you give me a hybrid build and tell me which skill should i use in pvp and pve
    No b-slot And on which stats should i focus
    RF its about RF
    http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...07070006000402

A lot of things here are preference choices, such as whether to get Weapon Crash or not, Guardian Strike or Nuclear, the Charged Bolts, Arch Enemy or X Crash, and whether or not to pick up Ground Impact, Burning Rush or Earth Breaker (noted). The choice to pick up Wild Charge is also up to you, as it is mainly PvE. I left some extra points there just in case you would want to pick up anything else. If you have extra SP, you put them all into the Magic Trainings; Intermediate one first.

For PvE: Nuclear, X Crash or Wild Charge, Charged Bolt , Limit Crusher or Ground Impact
    For PvP: Charged Bolt or Earth Breaker, Limit Crusher, Burning Rush or Maximum Cannon, Shadow Step

*edit I realised a mistake I made in the PvE one.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011
    Can you help me whether Armor crash/ENH or WC/BNH would be suited for pure pve?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Can you help me whether Armor crash/ENH or WC/BNH would be suited for pure pve?
    I completely skipped Armour Crash and Weapon Crash because I think they're useless in PvE. For the Armour Crash, Water III will do the job for you, so neither is necessary.

I went with Burning Nasod Hand because the magical attack increase since you have magical skills too (turning X attacks into magical looks more like a bonus to me), and Exploding Nasod Hand doesn't look as appealing. In other words, I went with BNH instead of ENH because BNH is better in my opinion. Though after the RF Revamp KR got recently, ENH might be worth considering because that received a buff, though I am not sure of its exact details.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    hello just askin.. if is ok to have a level 5 counter chance for a start.. i more use on PVE..?

thanks ^^

Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    Hello, for some reason I ended up receiving another sage note yesterday and only have a few days left to choose something. I got the Earth Bender, RCOP and Flame Sword skill notes already and was wondering if grabbing the Giga Prominence note would be alright or if there's something better than it for VC.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    hello just askin.. if is ok to have a level 5 counter chance for a start.. i more use on PVE..?

thanks ^^
    You would only level counter chance past 1 if you need the accuracy, and that is only for PvP so other players cannot troll you by stacking evasion. If this is for PvE, you should not be levelling it past 1 as accuracy is useless. But if you do want the accuracy, you can. I have a full PvE build, and I didn't even pick up counter chance.

Hello, for some reason I ended up receiving another sage note yesterday and only have a few days left to choose something. I got the Earth Bender, RCOP and Flame Sword skill notes already and was wondering if grabbing the Giga Prominence note would be alright or if there's something better than it for VC.
    Because VC is a transform class he only received skill notes for all of his first job actives and special actives (Weapon Taker) but there are no skill notes at all for his second job (which I think is sad. Imagine IC skill notes...). The skill notes for Giga Prominence and Harpoon Spear are luxuries to me, so it does not matter if you pick up neither. But since you already have a sage's skill note, I think GP's note is more useful than HS's note. The increase in range just means that the geysers are bigger, and that is quite handy.

Feita Knight
    Feb 2014
    I have a sage note for my BM sitting in my box, but I can't decide what to use it on. Should I take Shockwave - Cutter and note it, or stick with Divider and get the Berserker Blade note instead? He's going to be 100% PvE.

Berserker Blade seems extremely weak outside of secret dungeons.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I have a sage note for my BM sitting in my box, but I can't decide what to use it on. Should I take Shockwave - Cutter and note it, or stick with Divider and get the Berserker Blade note instead? He's going to be 100% PvE.

Berserker Blade seems extremely weak outside of secret dungeons.
    Stick with Divider.

Get Berserker Blade's note.

•