In America
    Hecata, that's amazing.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Hecata, that's amazing.
    >///< They're nothing special.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2012
    Wandering the internet with only the head. Other limbs are somewhere else.
    -the proof of nonlaziness

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Are we allowed to base fan jobs off other things?

I just have an idea, but I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to use it.

It's basically Raven utilizing magic with his Nasod arm, which is a bit similar to Asura from Dungeon Fighter Online.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    I just typed as I thought and erased anything that made me go "lolno" or "wtf?". It took longer to type up than to come up with them.

It's still lazy anyway, no artwork with only 1 skill and 1 combo.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Are we allowed to base fan jobs off other things?

I just have an idea, but I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to use it.

It's basically Raven utilizing magic with his Nasod arm, which is a bit similar to Asura from Dungeon Fighter Online.
    As long as you don't say "S/he is just like so-and-so and has the same exact personality and powers!"

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Hmm...

Spoiler:
    Raven:
    Revenge Taker/Crippling Punisher:
    Revenge Taker:Raven's mind and thoughts may be free of serving the Nasods, however that's not to say they don't hold a place in his mind. A horrifying place of pain and suffering, however dreaming of revenge would only satisfy his rage for so long. Having steeled his burning resolve Raven sets out in search of the brutal power needed for his revenge.

Combos:
    Brutal Beating: >>XXZ- Raven performs his usual >>X, then spins to backhand the foe as he passes through them, then he does a low slash from behind them to KD them.

Skill:
    Bloody Rose: Raven stabs the enemy 5 times with his Sword, then launches them with his claw, delivering a brutal kick as they land to blow them away. Has a chance to inflict the Agony affliction, which causes each missed attack to harm his opponent.

Cripppling Punisher: Raven's revenge is so close he can taste it, standing in the entrance of Altera's Core, Raven begins to realize that if clones of him truly lurk within, he will need a truly singular power. Seeking this power he goes to Adel. The Ponggo, though appreciative of all his help, and knowing someone who can help him, feels uncomfortable with Raven's seeming apathy toward his own life. Thus Adel sends Raven on a series of tests to ensure that he is mentally stable enough to claim this new power. During the testing in the Core, Raven actually destroys King Nasod, and Adel sends him off to meet with Lento and Allegro in Feita. They teach him to hone his mind, body and to upgrade his Nasod Arm into a terrible weapon. Raven emerges from this training as the Crippling Punisher. Alex had best beware!

Combos:
    Chain Gun Launcher: ZZXX~X- Raven performs his usual ZZX combo, then launches the enemy into the air and catches them as they come down with the machine gun built into his arm.

Skills:

Hyper Active: Unmaker Ultimus- Raven gathers energy much like his 3rd bead aura into his nasod arm, then slams the ground, causing five plumes of energy to burst up around him dealing 1500% damage and launching foes, they solidify into energy spikes, he then does a vacuum spin that draws enemies in, then spins releasing a shockwave that launches the foes away deals 2500% damage and causes the spikes to burst into energy dealing 1900% per hit, making the damage total to a single target 13.5K%.
    <I will have a few more skills and combos within a couple hours.>

Altera Savior
    Nov 2013
    This looks pretty fun XD. Lemme join u

New Eve: Code Zephyr (2nd job)

As Add arrived in Elrios, he decided to follow(stalk) Eve for more data on Nasods and ancient technology.
    After the fight with Add, Eve realized that her technology and weapons are all outdated compared to Add's Dynamos. "What should I do...There is no way..I can beat that man..with these.."
    Then she realized,"Magic. Magic is the only thing Add lacks." As she obtained (stuff) from the amethyst in feita region, allegro and Echo remodeled the drones and her core system.
    Eve now gains the ability to use wind magic and generate electron wings from the remodeled drones. As Eve soared in the sky higher and more graceful than ever, people call her "Code Zephyr".

Eve's x no longer shoots electron balls, but cyclone spheres with faster speed.
    When awakened, Eve does not have the core laser anymore. She generates wings. She can stay in the air by spending mana 5 per second, and glide in all directions.

Actives: Wing Blade > Eve dashes forward and slashes the enemy with her wings>passes through the enemy.
    Gale Impact> Can only be activated mid air. Eve surrounds her self with strong wind current and slams into the enemy. The enemy is stunned.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    That's some really good stuff there.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    koggtakesoneofourideascuztheygetlazy
    There are some I'm sure we wouldn't mind being use though, so it wouldn't be too bad.