Altera Savior
    Aug 2012
    I'll try this out IF Magical Wardrobe makes it to us.

Uncle
    Apr 2012
    Nice finds.
    You tier 3 should be separated into two.
    I'm pretty sure the highest you can get with +9 is
    4%/6%
    5%/5%
    6%/1%

With +11 you can get higher values.

Also I've never been able to achieve 6%/1% on a +8.

Lanox Oracle
    Mar 2011
    Nice finds.
    You tier 3 should be separated into two.
    I'm pretty sure the highest you can get with +9 is
    4%/6%
    5%/5%
    6%/1%

With +11 you can get higher values.

I don't think +11s get higher values than +9s, might have a higher probability but I've been socketing +9s and +11s, with and without Advanced socketing, and have seen the same results. I've gotten a 5%/6% on a +9 with advanced socketing, and a friend of mine had gotten 6%/5% on his +9 in the same way, so I'm going to assume you can also get 6%/6% on a +9 just like a +11, just with a lower probability.

The 6%/1% on a +8 is still unconfirmed, so far you guys are telling me it's not possible so I can only agree, maybe a 6%/.5% is possible idk, I feel like I've gotten a 6%/something on my +8 before advanced socketing but I can't say for sure so I'm going to edit that out for now.

Can anyone confirm 6%/3% on a +9? My highest was 6%/2%

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    I don't think +11s get higher values than +9s, might have a higher probability but I've been socketing +9s and +11s, with and without Advanced socketing, and have seen the same results. The 6%/1% on a +8 is still unconfirmed, so far you guys are telling me it's not possible so I can only agree, maybe a 6%/.5% is possible idk, I feel like I've gotten a 6%/something on my +8 before advanced socketing but I can't say for sure so I'm going to edit that out for now.

I think I remember getting 6%/.5% on my +8 once. Or it might have been 6%/1%. I've also gotten 3%/.5% on a +8 armor.

I figured it wasn't worth going for it on all sockets though because it popped up once in like a million rerolls.

Velder Noble
    Nov 2013
    City in the sky.
    I don't think +11s get higher values than +9s, might have a higher probability but I've been socketing +9s and +11s, with and without Advanced socketing, and have seen the same results. I've gotten a 5%/6% on a +9 with advanced socketing, and a friend of mine had gotten 6%/5% on his +9 in the same way, so I'm going to assume you can also get 6%/6% on a +9 just like a +11, just with a lower probability.

The 6%/1% on a +8 is still unconfirmed, so far you guys are telling me it's not possible so I can only agree, maybe a 6%/.5% is possible idk, I feel like I've gotten a 6%/something on my +8 before advanced socketing but I can't say for sure so I'm going to edit that out for now.

i got 4% add 6% red with advanced socketing on +8 weapon.
    i got 6% critic 5% HP with advanced socketing on a +9 weapon.
    check 2nd page of the thread for screenshots .-.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    i got 4% add 6% red with advanced socketing on +8 weapon.
    check 2nd page of the thread for screenshots .-.
    He wants a 6%/3% WITHOUT advanced socketing. Lol

Lanox Oracle
    Mar 2011
    I think I remember getting 6%/.5% on my +8 once. Or it might have been 6%/1%. I've also gotten 3%/.5% on a +8 armor.

I figured it wasn't worth going for it on all sockets though because it popped up once in like a million rerolls.
    assuming weapons are just double the value of armors, that would allow a +8 weapon to get a 6%/1% roll, but at this point I think I'd just need to see solid proof. Maybe I'll try on my sparring set later on without advanced socketing.

I've gotten 3%/1% and 3%/.5% on my +8 top, but both were with advanced socketing (so basically +9 tier 3 sockets)

Yea I was referring to this

maybe better proof would be values of a +9/+11 without advanced socketing, but I'm pretty convinced they are the same tier.

Velder Noble
    Jan 2013
    I have seen a 6\6(or was it 6\5, cant remember, still looking) on a +9 with alchemist i think, let me go look for that SS.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    6/2 is definitely possible on a +9, I'd be willing to get more sparring stones to test this out...if Fendo and Safety would stay out of my queue......

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Toronto
    Bookmarked, this has helped me a lot.

•