thread: [Nocte]

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Hello! I'd Like to join le guild! Since Clove Shamlessly advertised :P My IGN is Phurrria. edit: and I applied lol

Elder Citizen
    May 2011
    ign: Tsukeikame (: ill try to apply on the board also, just watching PvP tourny atm

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2014
    Texas
    Hello! I'd Like to join le guild! Since Clove Shamlessly advertised :P My IGN is Phurrria. edit: and I applied lol
    ign: Tsukeikame (: ill try to apply on the board also, just watching PvP tourny atm
    Hello! As I am the only one handling the applications and I was gone all weekend, I wasn't able to accept either of you into the guild. The guild application that was up when you guys applied expired before I was able to accept y'all, so I just put a new one up and added both of you to my friends list. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please either re-apply or whisper me if you're still interested in joining. Sorry, again! ;;
    edit ; accepted Phurria, need Tsukeikame still
    ~ ✰

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2013
    so amm i'd like to join the guild as i have apply on the board IGN: XxIceceliaxX

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2014
    Texas
    so amm i'd like to join the guild as i have apply on the board IGN: XxIceceliaxX
    Hello, just accepted you! Welcome to [Nocte]! ~ ✰

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    Hello ! I'm interested in joining if Nocte if it's still recruiting. I have read the entire first post ^.^ my IGN is Seulita
    I was not able to find guild name in board ad cause the font is too tiny and squished together for me to read :S
    (but thats maybe based on my screen resolution)

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2014
    Texas
    Hello ! I'm interested in joining if Nocte if it's still recruiting. I have read the entire first post ^.^ my IGN is Seulita
    I was not able to find guild name in board ad cause the font is too tiny and squished together for me to read :S
    (but thats maybe based on my screen resolution)
    Hello hello, added you in-game already. Thanks for joining [Nocte], hope you enjoy your time with us!! ~ ✰

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    Hello hello, added you in-game already. Thanks for joining [Nocte], hope you enjoy your time with us!! ~ ✰
    Thank you Homura-chan ^ u ^ thank you for accepting me

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2013
    Hello, do you guys recruit returning players? Ive been gone for a few months and my old guild disbanded T_T

Feita Knight
    Mar 2015
    Booting up lil Noir
    Hello, do you guys recruit returning players? Ive been gone for a few months and my old guild disbanded T_T
    Ay Gee Ehn plox~ (or you can try applying on the board. It's some nifty new young'un gadget that was implemented almost an entire month ago).

I think we happen to have exactly ONE vacancy left.

•