thread: [Nocte]

Bethma Guard
    Aug 2013
    [Nocte]
    IGN: AvrageBewbs
    Lv.63 Freyja

I'm looking for a guild for my Rose o: Im trying to level her and want motivation for it lol xD
    Hi~

Please apply on the board, and we will get to you as soon as we can.

^//v//^

<3 Luka-Oneesama

Feita Knight
    Mar 2014
    Slashing stuff
    Welp, just returned to the game so why not. Would be nice to hang out with a guild while I'm leveling.

IGN - Aegilas

Already put my application on the board btw. '^'

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014
    Welp, just returned to the game so why not. Would be nice to hang out with a guild while I'm leveling.

IGN - Aegilas

Already put my application on the board btw. '^'
    We've accepted you off board and we look forward to seeing you in game!! ^ ^

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    God DAMN this thread is adorable

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2015
    Hi Kiwi and the rest of the Nocte community!!
    My guild's been inactive so I was wondering if I can move in? Once this maintenance is over, the first thing I'm going to be doing is applying! I'm currently focused on getting my ERP to 100, as well as getting those 15% profession medals for alchemist and blacksmith, and getting Heroic Gear to give my Henir gear a boostio. I think active guilds are the best way to pass time when waiting for queues, as well as to read something while doing a boring dungeon run.
    TYTY- NoonaNeko?

Bethma Guard
    Aug 2013
    [Nocte]
    My guild's been inactive so I was wondering if I can move in? Once this maintenance is over, the first thing I'm going to be doing is applying! I'm currently focused on getting my ERP to 100, as well as getting those 15% profession medals for alchemist and blacksmith, and getting Heroic Gear to give my Henir gear a boostio. I think active guilds are the best way to pass time when waiting for queues, as well as to read something while doing a boring dungeon run.
    TYTY- NoonaNeko?
    Hi~

Thanks for applying to [Nocte]!~

We will get to you as soon as we can.

0v0

<3 Luka-Oneesama

Elder Citizen
    May 2011
    TYTY- NoonaNeko?
    hi alex welcome back
    you havent applied to the board yet but you can also whisper me (Chiwit) if you find me online!

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Well, if I'm going to come back might as well apply for a guild. Been away for a good while (about half a year I think) and I could use a place to stay. However there will be times where I might be inactive for a long while due to college and life in general.

Currently I am focused on my NB and EE as my two mains (NB has second skill tree so I can pvp or have a friendly sparing match) NB (my exp mule) is currently not maxed as far as gear and accesories but still hold its own while my EE is lv 88 with trans.I also have a LP currenly maxed but need work on gear as well. NB ign is in my sig, will bring my EE and LP in on a later date as I get use to being in a guild again.

Bethma Guard
    Aug 2013
    [Nocte]
    Well, if I'm going to come back might as well apply for a guild. Been away for a good while (about half a year I think) and I could use a place to stay. However there will be times where I might be inactive for a long while due to college and life in general.

Currently I am focused on my NB and EE as my two mains (NB has second skill tree so I can pvp or have a friendly sparing match) NB (my exp mule) is currently not maxed as far as gear and accesories but still hold its own while my EE is lv 88 with trans.I also have a LP currenly maxed but need work on gear as well. NB ign is in my sig, will bring my EE and LP in on a later date as I get use to being in a guild again.
    Hi!~

We will add you as soon as we can~

<3 Luka-Oneesama

Elder Citizen
    May 2011

✰ ~ [Nocte] bump ~ ✰

We've updated the promotion policy for members and veterans! Find the changes under Member Ranks!

guild tumblr (we've been updating it!)

•