Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012

Welcome to the Elsword Dev Diary!

Hi Phorumers,

The Elsword Dev Diary has been launched! Check it out and bookmark it! Our first entry will come tomorrow!

http://en.elswordonline.com/category/devdiary/

Sincerely,

GM Crow

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    I anticipate the release so we can have more visibility on various suggestions and issues from the GMs and devs instead of being in the dark all the time.

Velder Noble
    Apr 2011
    ???
    Look forward to reading.

Lanox Oracle
    Sep 2013
    o-C-a-N-a-D-a
    Interesting read.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2012
    gr8, a way for them to actually listen to us!

Feita Knight
    Jun 2013
    Boston
    I don't really understand this. Isn't KoG Games just a publisher, and KoG (Korea) the actual developers? I don't see this making sense, unless KoG themselves actually post them.

Last time I checked KoG has more control of the NA version than KoG Games itself.

Elysion Navigator
    Oct 2011
    Art Hell
    I don't really understand this. Isn't KoG Games just a publisher, and KoG (Korea) the actual developers? I don't see this making sense, unless KoG themselves actually post them.

Last time I checked KoG has more control of the NA version than KoG Games itself.
    It means our feedback is getting paid attention to, doy.

Feita Knight
    Feb 2013
    Canada.
    Let's see how this will turn out, looks interesting...

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012

According to the introductory post on there, it is KOG, as opposed to KOG Games.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    This is something interesting to see. I wonder what news or information will come from it.

•