Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    What if after lu/ciel we can have Karis playable next year since KOG is still Working on lu/ciel we can have Karis to be playable next year lets say February to be her release date to be playable. now I know KOG wont see this but this Idea can be a great adept for players to experience her powers and job classes me I think that February would be a good release date for Karis to be playable that way they can finish the last job quest for lu/ciel then KOG will have time to make Karis a playable character in adept does not follow the el search party but runs into them and saves them if they were ever surrounded and outnumbered at times like add did in sander. KOG can make this happen if all of us can just keep writing about Karis being playable next year if we all can come together then I'm sure that Karis will be playable soon not right away but she will be soon KOG still needs time finishing lu/ciel's third path right now lets keep on pushing this post to have Karis playable after lu/ciel I know u some of u guys don't like the idea of her being playable but in a way its good for all of us cause then we can see her passed story life and everyone knows Ara hates demons but KOG can plan this out differently I know some people will like and dislike this post but lets push this post even more further for KOG can make this come true there is still time and we can probably help them by making another character which can be Karis please everyone lets have KOG build Karis a playable character for next year we probably can have ran soon after Karis's release so lets push this post further on guys this is gonna be a great idea for KOG to listen too

no .

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    no .
    my MIND'S TELLING ME NO

BUT MY BODY,,,, IS TELLING ME YEEESSSS

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Velder Noble
    Jun 2013
    Elysion 1 (Velder)
    What if after lu/ciel we can have Karis playable next year since KOG is still Working on lu/ciel we can have Karis to be playable next year lets say February to be her release date to be playable. now I know KOG wont see this but this Idea can be a great adept for players to experience her powers and job classes me I think that February would be a good release date for Karis to be playable that way they can finish the last job quest for lu/ciel then KOG will have time to make Karis a playable character in adept does not follow the el search party but runs into them and saves them if they were ever surrounded and outnumbered at times like add did in sander. KOG can make this happen if all of us can just keep writing about Karis being playable next year if we all can come together then I'm sure that Karis will be playable soon not right away but she will be soon KOG still needs time finishing lu/ciel's third path right now lets keep on pushing this post to have Karis playable after lu/ciel I know u some of u guys don't like the idea of her being playable but in a way its good for all of us cause then we can see her passed story life and everyone knows Ara hates demons but KOG can plan this out differently I know some people will like and dislike this post but lets push this post even more further for KOG can make this come true there is still time and we can probably help them by making another character which can be Karis please everyone lets have KOG build Karis a playable character for next year we probably can have ran soon after Karis's release so lets push this post further on guys this is gonna be a great idea for KOG to listen too
    Nope, nope nope and nope. This is a terrible idea making Karis, a boss in-game as a playable character, it will potentially destroy the game all together. And another idea of adding characters from another game is bad enough, which I hope that topic has died off.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2013
    Canada
    Our developer team has been going through some internal changes recently and receiving feedback from them about the topics for the Dev Diary isn't in the cards right now. We've also been extremely busy due to the summer season content schedule, however that shouldn't be an excuse for us. We will try our best to resume the Dev Diary when we can achieve a more consistent feedback delivery and receiving schedule. Thanks for your patience.
    This was in August and it's November. Has anything changed on the dev diary front yet?

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    This was in August and it's November. Has anything changed on the dev diary front yet?
    disappointingly we haven't heard anything yet (as far as I know)

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    Nope, nope nope and nope. This is a terrible idea making Karis, a boss in-game as a playable character, it will potentially destroy the game all together. And another idea of adding characters from another game is bad enough, which I hope that topic has died off.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but.

Boss: Raven
    Another Game: Elesis (Grand Chase)

And the game hasn't been destroyed yet.

In regards to their idea, unfortunately I agree when other people disagree that this can't happen. Karis, Helputt and Berthe already sort of exist in the game, as expensive they may be to get. Alchemists can craft monster cards to summon them in dungeons. You won't get any better than that really.

OT: I miss the devdiaries.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    This game would've be pretty much "uncreative" if they kept making boss characters into playable chaacters, and same with grabbing GC characters.

Completely new character when.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2015
    【=◈︿◈=】
    So are we going to see more of the Dev Diary or is this a dead thing now?

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    International Date Line
    Let it rest, they have so much on their hands.

•