I wonder what type of issues will be addressed

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2013
    Hiding in plain sight
    Two thumbs up for this!!!

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2013
    Australia
    hopefully the interaction is on the level of Planetside 2 Dev. Player suggest something popular or interesting, Dev come in say "awesome, let see if we can implement this in"/"I'm forwarding this to X dev, he specialize in that area" or "this doesn't work because..."

or just general talking to let the player know about what the dev planning for future content. If I remember correctly, there was that session that Kog held before where player can ask the dev anything. Instead of once a life time chance to talk to the dev. Have it like biweekly or monthly kind of thing, have a thread where players can ask them things about the game and they take their time answering it on the Dev Diary. So it kinda like business meeting where they address an issue together, explain why they doing things that way, except they let us in on it too.
    example of what I mean: http://www.twitch.tv/heroesandgenerals/v/3869028 . It doesnt have to be video, but the info should be the same.

and hopefully bug report is similar to minecraft. bug can have special status like: known by dev, duplicated (fix coming), fixed. So we don't have like a million same bug report and nobody know that it already been report before.

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2014
    Well, Well. We got some good stuff here. Looks like Elsword is evolving more everyday now.
    Best of luck this year for Elsword

Velder Noble
    Nov 2013
    City in the sky.
    I hope there will be some rumors clarification as well as scheduling patch notes,because you know,while NA only have to translate patchs and can't tell us when the nexy one will come,KR that makes the patchs release a schedule 2~6months ahead of time for when updates will take place approximatively.
    I hope i won't be disapointed by something totally unrelated xD

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    I hope there will be some rumors clarification as well as scheduling patch notes,because you know,while NA only have to translate patchs and can't tell us when the nexy one will come,KR that makes the patchs release a schedule 2~6months ahead of time for when updates will take place approximatively.
    I hope i won't be disapointed by something totally unrelated xD
    They probably wouldn't go that far, mostly when you look at it from a marketing perspective.

This game gets updates every week. You could have users checking the main site or social media outlets each week in hopes that what they want has finally come -- only to find something that, while not that, makes them make a split-second decision and lures them back. Alternatively, you could tell them exactly when it'll come so that if nothing interests them for long enough, there's no reason for them to check out the game and you might end up losing them.

Additionally, it gets rid of the surprise and the hype that can come in with sudden patch contents. Even if you just want a schedule for major stuff while leaving out more minor things like Item Mall sales, I think it's nicer to just find out when it's actually on the way.

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2014
    Looking forward into reading this.

Feita Knight
    Nov 2012
    (✿◕‿◕)*:・゚✧ Sun be praised~
    I'm very happy about this.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Hm... This is something I have wanted to see for a while. But now is not the time to get too hopeful. Let's see where this goes.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    In my female body
    Huh... so maybe we'll be able to hear some reasonings as to why we haven't seen anymore dungeon revamps. The Ruben and Elder ones happened back when Little Specter was released, which was a few months ago now. Hopefully we'll at least be seeing the Bethma one soon...or maybe throw in Altera and Feita as well for people doing their 2nd job change.

I'll wait and see how this goes before I make more suggestions on the game o3ob
    If this goes over as well as some are hoping it should, then I might start making more suggestions again.

•