Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    about time they addressed the MEB glitch!

and a spectator mode sounds really interesting, i'd like to watch a few matches through that.

as for win 8 FPS, it only hits me during raid (and really hard in Ereda, preventing me from even trying that place now). it still should be fixed, so at least they're working on it

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2013
    My opinion on this is a good thing though I have one issue. The windows 8 fix is kind of late well maybe. From what Microsoft did with Windows 10, is upgrade direct X or whatever it is itself to from whatever one says a much better and faster way to raise fps and do other things with it which gaming companies will probably use more of in the future Bc it's just better. If thats the case, then everyone will have to upgrade or no one can play the newer games or from THATS what I keep on being told. Although, it will be nice for it to be fixed a few months from now so we can all enjoy it before windows 10 happens.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    They checked half of one thing I want to see
    OuO
    Not giving too high hopes, but I will give stars for a great start.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Feita Knight
    Aug 2013
    New York
    So glad they mentioned the MEB sound glitch, I'm looking forward to more of these addressed issues in the future.

Elysion Navigator
    Aug 2011
    Discord > Skype
    YO

YO

YO
    KoG IS ACTUALLY BEING NICE
    WHAT IS THIS
    AM I DREAMING
    SOMEONE WAKE ME UP

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    guys pls, this is an illusion, it can't be real

dont fall for their tricery!

...seriously its pretty nice. fix meb glitch '^'

Velder Noble
    Mar 2013
    In an alley luring in kids with candy (◐∇◐*)
    I'm really hoping next week's dev diary would respond to the OH bug of mercenary behavior passive qwq

Sander Chieftain
    Feb 2013
    Behind a Demon Door
    ... Anybody who did research.

"Some of us use Windows 8 in the office ourselves, and we’ve been able to recreate some of the reported issues, but because a fix will require a lengthy, in-depth Dev processes, we ask that you guys and girls please bear with us for the time being. We’ll continue to provide any updates as soon as possible so that you can fully enjoy your Arena experience."

I suggest you guys start trying to support them in every way. It'd be nice from the mods or GM's, if someone got data over "theories" of how the FPS reduction happens and try to see if the devs could do something about it.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by Fall or next year. If they manage something that KR refused (or couldn't) do in years, they'll earn my respect.

Velder Noble
    May 2013

I've said what already needed to be said.

Great start and gladly looking forward to more!

[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]I suggest you guys start trying to support them in every way. It'd be nice from the mods or GM's, if someone got data over "theories" of how the FPS reduction happens and try to see if the devs could do something about it.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by Fall or next year. If they manage something that KR refused (or couldn't) do in years, they'll earn my respect.
    How do we support them?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2012
    Somewhere off daydreaming~
    Okay, this makes me ridiculously happy lol.

After months of almost feeling like our concerns would never be seriously acknowledged, it's great to see KOG publicly discussing info about these important topics... Dev Diary is certainly a nice addition to the forums~

I'm really lookin' forward to reading more of these in the future. ^^

•