Sander Chieftain
    Feb 2013
    Behind a Demon Door
    How do we support them?
    I'm not sure if we can do much, but I'm sure someone that works for the forums could contact the dev about the certain hypothesis and "solutions".

I'm sure there's people here who knows a thing or two about OS optimization.

Velder Noble
    May 2013
    In the Windows 8 thread there is this poster named "Scientician" in the first few pages that seemed to know alot about the issue. Not sure if She/he is still on the forums though.

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    In the Windows 8 thread there is this poster named "Scientician" in the first few pages that seemed to know alot about the issue. Not sure if She/he is still on the forums though.
    I haven't seen Scientician around in a while, he might have quit or be on hiatus. He did discover a few ways to make it so that Elsword would perform as well on win 8 as on win 7, but it required changing the win 8 bios settings and using settings that are not necessarily available on all versions of windows 8, and as such is only a temporary fix (one of the solution iirc was to change the internal timer to the version that win 7 utilizes, but not all windows 8 OS's have that option).

Scientician would be a great asset to helping the devs come up with a quick solution since he has quite a bit of work done regarding it already.

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2013
    My Documents
    Am stalking this diary now.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    Now let's see how long they'll take to meet all our demands, yes?

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2013
    Australia
    opls god yes fix windows 8 fps ;;;;;;;;

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Love the transparency on this. At least we can get a closer look at what is going on. A relief to know that a lot of our suggestions are not falling on deaf ears. For a first update, they are setting the bar pretty high, so let's see how it plays out.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Milky Way
    I love how KOG does these Diaries

They surely have stepped up their game.

Good idea o;

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2014

IT HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Feita Knight
    Mar 2014
    Slashing stuff
    Who are you and what have you done with KoG.

•