Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012
    Why go through all this trouble though if they're not going to do anything about it? It's been over a months since this dev diary and yet nothing has changed. I understand if it takes a while, but if you're going to go through the trouble of trying to be transparent with the players, then at least do it right and keep the players actually informed.

As of right now all I see are empty words with empty promises.
    We didn't promise anything. If you read the entry, you'd see that it's a work in progress and a sensitive subject. Operating System issue's aren't as easy to fix as such as a bug in the game. You have to work with a whole operating system that someone else made, not your own internal game client. This specific issue involves a drastic change and our developer team doesn't have a clear end game plan for it as of yet. They are still in internal discussion about the FPS Windows 8 issue and will require time, especially since Microsoft seems to believe Windows 8 was a failure and are launching Windows 10 for free as an upgrade to users who use it.

Try to have some patience. Being a developer is not as easy as you think it is.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    We didn't promise anything. If you read the entry, you'd see that it's a work in progress and a sensitive subject. Operating System issue's aren't as easy to fix as such as a bug in the game. You have to work with a whole operating system that someone else made, not your own internal game client. This specific issue involves a drastic change and our developer team doesn't have a clear end game plan for it as of yet. They are still in internal discussion about the FPS Windows 8 issue and will require time, especially since Microsoft seems to believe Windows 8 was a failure and are launching Windows 10 for free as an upgrade to users who use it.

Try to have some patience. Being a developer is not as easy as you think it is.
    this is something I had been wondering about since I knew that Windows 7 and up will be able to upgrade for free to Windows 10. So are they going prepare for Windows 10 and skip over Windows 8, or do Windows 8 and start preparations for Windows 10?

•