Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012

Dev Diary 3/19/2015: Reaper Title, Kick System

Hi Guys,

New post this week! Leave your feedback if you got em!

http://en.elswordonline.com/2015/03/...e-kick-system/

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    The reaper thing does make sense while i am sad it will be away newer players and characters can have a more balanced play

I am very happy with the kick system though that would be cool

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2012
    That being said, we believe the Pro’s outweigh the Con’s for this feature. The Vote Kick System has been created and will be rolled out soon to players next month. By implementing this feature we hope to remedy one of the issues our players have been plagued by and we hope to keep improving your experience inside Elsword. Once the feature is implemented, we will monitor the outcome and hope to hear your feedback as well.
    i
    IT'S ABOUT TIME

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    The reaper title didn't interested me (too much grinding), but the prospective Kick System sounds interesting. Hopefully it'll be used for good and it'll overall improve the current dungeoning environment.

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    tbh, keeping the reaper title in the game would do better for balance as removing it creates a power divide between old players and new players since the old players will have the title while the new ones won't. Keeping it in at least gives the new players a chance to match the power level of the old players with the title as they can acquire it if they want.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Interesting, let's see how the Kick system will play out.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2012
    Australia
    Hoping the kick system will be used responsibly by elsword players. This is our chance to have some good changes, please don't take advantage of it in a negative way.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    "Game balance is a very important subject for us in and of itself (yes, we know we have a lot of work to do)"

"(yes, we know we have a lot of work to do)"

well at least ur honest

Velder Noble
    Sep 2012
    Through the Gate.
    Interesting, let's see how the Kick system will play out.
    If you play CN, you will be opted for kicking.

Same goes for WS, VP, DW, LP, and etc.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    If you play CN, you will be opted for kicking.

Same goes for WS, VP, DW, LP, and etc.
    Who would want to kick a buff buggy ._.?

•