Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    If you play CN, you will be opted for kicking.

Same goes for WS, VP, DW, LP, and etc.
    CN covers a niche in pve tho :V

if anything, even if the CN somehow isn't doing anything interms of damage (which I find hard to beleive), they'll still probably wanna keep u as long as you don't slow down the run.

...not trying to say the kick system is a good thing, kind of on the fence about it myself. :V

Velder Noble
    Nov 2013
    City in the sky.
    CN covers a niche in pve tho :V

if anything, even if the CN somehow isn't doing anything interms of damage (which I find hard to beleive), they'll still probably wanna keep u as long as you don't slow down the run.
    The last version of vote kick system will not make you kick'able because of your damage or clear-ability,it depends more on your behavior.
    This has been fixed since people with higher gears running low end dungeons or queue'ing for SDs or even a class with high clear-ability & mounts (MM/oberon 620) could get others kick'able,it has been fixed so that it doesn't depend on your damage or ability to clear,even if you can't touch a single mob because a person is killing them all,you will not become kick'able.
    However,afk'ing or not using any skill or combo for a long period would result in being kick'able.
    It all depends on which version we get,and if its the 2nd then no worries,if its the 1st then just wait for the 2nd.

Also,70% of the CNs i met in PVE gets MVP,although the definition of MVP is still not clear.
    If you are curious about why MVP is irrelevant,then watch this https://youtu.be/RqND7tz5nrU.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Wow, did not expect them to address the kick system so quickly. Well, there are cons to it, as the devs noted, but I am inclined to agree that the pros outweigh the cons. Now hopefully the majority, if not all, the community will use it responsibly.

Reaper... I agree and disagree with Strata. If players having it is shifting the balance of the game, it should be kept so other players can get it as well. Balance is all relative, and if everyone, in an ideal situation, has it then it is the norm. Removing it removes the chance for other players to match the ones that have it and increase the divide between the haves and have nots. However, there are new players coming in all the time, so to them it may be detrimental because they can't get it until end-game and this could discourage them from continuing. If balance is the reason for its removal, than it should be removed completely, even the titles already acquired and players who had it can be compensated with in-game items or something. In a way, I think can provide some incentive for other players to farm for it if they know they will get something out of it one way or another.

Loving these entries so far. Bar was set high and they are doing a good job so far with it. Keep it up!

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2015
    the box
    The kick system sounds interesting

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    KoGic
    "That being said, many Reaper titles were being used in PVE and PVP environments. Due to the mechanics of this title, you can understand how much of a disadvantage you would be at if you did not have this title. Though intensely awesome, we believe that the benefits of this title considerably outweighed the work required to obtain it.

If you haven’t recently read the Elsword website, we have announced that the Reaper title will be removed in the following months."

So we permanently put the players without reaper at a "disadvantage" by removing it entirely?
    this KoGic
    I have Reaper though, so I don't really care, but still, the newer players or the players without it could of still gotten the title in the future, but now they can't
    w/e
    This might stop the Reaper owners from growing, but it sure as heck isn't gonna stop putting players at a disadvantage

Banned
    Mar 2014
    To me it seems KoG just writes stuff without checking it out.

"Though intensely awesome, we believe that the benefits of this title considerably outweighed the work required to obtain it."

810 (10 revs) runs for anyone that is an average player are done in 2-3 months... And that is still quite a bit of your time per day of Elsword. This argument can also be used for anything. "SD GEARS ARE SO OP, THE WORK YOU NEED TO OBTAIN THEM IS LOWER THAN THE BENEFITS, SO OP", yet everyone can get SD gears, the same way everyone can get Reaper.
    My point is that by this stance, no one should be able to get end game gear, end game skills or end game titles because SOME players that do not play enough or just can't play enough are at a DISADVANTAGE because OTHER players PLAYED MORE to get their benefits and put others at a disadvantage.

This just isn't how it works, KoG. This is a really bad stance.

As for the kick system.
    In all my character runs to level up, to grind, to etc, in Henir, dungeons, etc... I've barely met any leechers at all, any grievers or trolls. I farm coins for gear (now not anymore, I'm getting reaper, but reaper runs can also be an example) and I've met... About 2-3 trolls/grievers/leechers in a few months?
    Sure, this is a personal example, but I'm trying to make a simple point by argument/logic.

If let's say, there are barely any leechers/afkers/trolls/grievers, when do we use the kick system? Of course, in the situations above. But that's such a niche. So what else will the players use it for?
    As I mentioned in another thread:
    If this system sees how much you stay AFK, one can move and have no problem with the kick system (so one can leech anyway for the sake of it).
    If this system sees how much dmg you do, you can still damage the mobs a bit and get over it, or get kicked because you're not the best char in PvE/everyone else has mounts and +10.
    If this system is free of any type of requirement (so one can vote kick anytime), this will be 100% abused, people in this game are really immature and impatient, if one has +5 and is a bit laggy, he'll get kicked.
    If it's what Collapsar said, then this is a useless system. Anyone can leech, combo a few times on a mob near the portal, reset the vote timer, continue afking/leeching. Also, what about people that have no more revives? Those exist too
    All of this could prove to be even worse if you queue with a party of 2 or 3, the chances you get kicked increase.

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2013
    Where ever interests me
    Very nice... The Dev's are certainly doing a commendable job. Hopefully they can help beginning to address the issues with Enhanced Agility for Elesis' GrM class. (Crossing fingers...)

Banned
    Dec 2013
    sonic boom
    great job so far
    maybe forward some balance ideas to KR lool

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    If you play CN, you will be opted for kicking.

Same goes for WS, VP, DW, LP, and etc.
    VP, LP, CN, and DW can do very well in parties, what are you on? Though WS not so much
    Also the only real crappy PvE class is NW imo
    she really has almost nothing for PvE

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2012

As for the kick system.
    In all my character runs to level up, to grind, to etc, in Henir, dungeons, etc... I've barely met any leechers at all, any grievers or trolls. I farm coins for gear (now not anymore, I'm getting reaper, but reaper runs can also be an example) and I've met... About 2-3 trolls/grievers/leechers in a few months?
    Sure, this is a personal example, but I'm trying to make a simple point by argument/logic.
    you simply not doing them enough, for me I almost guarantied to get some leecher a day if I were to spam HoB to reach lv70 or doing 10 henir runs for HA quest, there are none of my capped character that have not met at least 10 leecher when trying to cap and get HA.
    If it's what Collapsar said, then this is a useless system. Anyone can leech, combo a few times on a mob near the portal, reset the vote timer, continue afking/leeching.
    that would actually take more effort then not leeching, and better than a total leech.

•