Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    L> magic wardrobe still....

also Dou. NW murders in pve. what chu talking about?

the only one that can't pve is WS.

i solo henir challenge faster than when i was a GA

GA: 16:32
    NW: 15:46

//Gliding strike to trapping arrow = 14k% damage k

//shrugs

Banned
    Mar 2014
    Yeah, doing 50 runs per day aren't enough, or 100 per weekday.
    that would actually take more effort then not leeching, and better than a total leech.
    I don't know how that would take more effort, one combo is 1-2 seconds of your time.

I'd do it that way anyway.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Whenever I see these Dev diary things I wonder if this is real life

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Feita Knight
    Mar 2014
    Old Trafford
    I'm loving this Dev Diary~

Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    I smell kick system /o/

If you play CN, you will be opted for kicking.

Same goes for WS, VP, DW, LP, and etc.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    L> magic wardrobe still....
    I'm sorry but 100% this. There's also the fact that we still get some sort of promo costume thread on a weekly basis. I do strongly feel these two things need to be addressed in the next few weeks to put an end to people waiting on the Wardrobe or people making threads asking for permanent promo costumes. And I for one want to hear from the Devs their own reason why permanent promo costumes won't be a thing, and why the Wardrobe is taking as long as it is to come over to NA.

As for this kick system, I've ran into several leeches and even one instance where we had a hacker in our party (odd that you should normally lose health when you're not in the next "checkpoint" and someone doesn't lose health and just jumps around isn't it?) whilst doing my reaper runs. Personally I would love the kick system for such instances. Laggy players have never been THAT big of a problem for me, and to be honest neither have leechers. I have +7 regular Glitter Amethyst equipment and I can solo HoB, it's not really difficult to carry (not that anyone wants to), it's more annoying when they take their time moving to the next area and make the run even longer than normal. The only thing I dislike about the kick system is if people who are let's say in a party of 3 of their own friends queued up with a lone random and they don't like said random for X reason, they can just kick them. Day 1 that this is implemented, there's likely to be parties of 3 queuing up with randoms only to instantly kick them. This is something I heavily expect.

As for Reaper, I can see both sides of the picture here. On one side we have the fact that despite people having and keeping the title, as time goes on there will be fewer players with said title. Phasing it out so to speak. More players that lack the title, which should make things more fair. On the other side we have the fact that despite all of what I just said, early on there will still be a lot of people with this title and the result will be unfair to new players or people who just want to make new characters and have to play against people with this title knowing they will never be able to have the title themselves. Should Reaper stay or go? Personally I lean to stay, while still understanding the reasoning for removing it even if it doesn't fully solve a problem. You say that the pros outweigh the requirements for getting the title, well this isn't necessarily the case since it requires 810 runs. If you're a player playing with 3 other unknown random people and you're equipment is +6 or higher at worst. Your average run should be around 7-11 minutes at best. To use up a full bar of stamina is about 11-13 runs a day. 77-91 minutes a day at least? Somewhere around there? And that's assuming there's no breaks, no dilly dallying and no slacking off. Not many people have the time of day to use up a full bar of stamina, let alone getting in a decent number of runs per week to ensure they unlock the title in a fast paced manner. It's because of this that I lean towards keeping the title around because I feel that the pros equal the requirements of unlocking the title. Anyone with a life is gonna take several months to unlock this title, where as people like me with no life can inch ever so close to unlocking it in about 2 months, more or less. I have one last bit to say in regards to reaper. If you want to make Reaper less of a problem for PvP primarily, why not just change it's effects to be similar to that of the current Grand Chase title and make it's effects dungeon only? From what I've heard the title doesn't proc in raids as it is. Why not remove it from PvP aspect only, and leave it acquirable for PvE players?

Banned
    Mar 2014
    Because if they'd follow your suggestion for Reaper, they'd look less dumb.

There's a competition going on on how well you can kill your own companies reputation.

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2013
    Australia
    I'm also waiting on the magical wardrobe news. Hope it doesn't end up like the skill reset. How much I load up till the steel knight set and the robot mount are entirely depend on this. If I can share my costume with my other classes, KoG gonna be swimming in my money, otherwise, I'm probably done load up (unless I make new char).

elsw...DressUpOnline ftw XD

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    I have one last bit to say in regards to reaper. If you want to make Reaper less of a problem for PvP primarily, why not just change it's effects to be similar to that of the current Grand Chase title and make it's effects dungeon only? From what I've heard the title doesn't proc in raids as it is. Why not remove it from PvP aspect only, and leave it acquirable for PvE players?
    well, because sometimes pure pvp players go directly for it. That'd be like taking away what they put so much effort into.

I'd preference just nerfing the title instead of outright removing it (like taking away the pvp hitstun), but I guess even that might bring angry mobs about their work being useless.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2012
    Nooooo don't make it pve only ;-;
    Besides, might it be comparable to the new titles coming with lanox? We have like three very similar titles coming out. One of which requires 1000 runs. If we make reaper a dungeon only title when sander gets phased out so to speak, we'll just be setting a trend to make "reaper clones" dungeon only every time an area is phased out with a new one.

If the devs TRULY feel that it takes a disproportionate amount of effort, why not keep it as it is but drop the number of times required to kill Karis? After all, you fulfill every other requirement on the title long before beating karis for the 800th time..or you could just change the condition all together.

•