Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Cavern Of Rememberance, Selection Screen
    I want you to know. I'd rather keep X-TRAP
    Then Game Guard. You guys are so innocent to not know about coming s♥♥♥ with GG.
    BSOD's incoming.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    Florida
    Now to make eves and start playing them, YAY

RIP MW....

Altera Savior
    Aug 2014
    Car Surfing
    If only I was 'murican

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2012
    Using all the trash skills so you don't have to.
    So uhh... all of you peeps weeping about the lack of MW right now; I just want to let you know that even if we got MW over here, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway. Why? Because GameGuard is upon us.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2013
    New York

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Cavern Of Rememberance, Selection Screen
    So uhh... all of you peeps weeping about the lack of MW right now; I just want to let you know that even if we got MW over here, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway. Why? Because GameGuard is upon us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NProtect_GameGuard

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    I'd like to be able to keep seeing Rita, but I guess it can't be helped if she doesn't have a purpose.

Though GameGuard heading this way... can't say I'm as glad about that bit of news. Hopefully it solves a lot of problems other users are having without bringing too many of its own.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2012
    Don't worry, it won't.

You can all stop worrying about Wardrobe and start finding another game to play.

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2012
    Since the game's process cannot be stopped from the task manager, if the protected game has an infinite loop or hangs in any way, it is effectively impossible to close without logging out or restarting the computer.
    this is bad with how many way elsword can hang...

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    I feel the ED cap is kinda pointless, prices are way over inflated as it is and it makes it easier to scam people since recording does not continue when jumping characters
    Yeah. IB prices are. Everything else is fine.

Seriously, only the IB prices are a problem, because their supply sucks.

Also, I don't understand the beef with GameGuard.

It has been running perfectly fine with all computers in my house. Must be older computers running into issues with it.

•