Sander Chieftain
    Jul 2011
    moomooland~
    I think my heart sank a little when I saw the MW part.

. .. .

Feita Knight
    Aug 2012
    worshipping gakuto as my lord and savior
    Are people really complaining about MW though, when it didn't exist, people were fine with being ugly while having good stats, but now it's the complete opposite
    anyways, why couldn't we have hackshield, like KR, instead we get something even worse than x-trap, gameguard
    also you'd rather have players get scammed than inflate the economy by increasing the ED rate
    It's not my right to judge, but these decisions are really stupid, then again, what would I know?
    maybe because we arent in those dark ages anymore.

it is available to us now. you don't shove something in someone's face theb take it away

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    maybe because we arent in those dark ages anymore.

it is available to us now. you don't shove something in someone's face theb take it away
    They didn't shove it in our face
    in nowhere did it say we were ever gonna get magical wardrobe

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2013
    They didn't shove it in our face
    in nowhere did it say we were ever gonna get magical wardrobe
    Never have I ever played a game where another localization of it did not get a feature that was present in the main version.

Remember now everyone: This doesn't mean that we'll never see it for as long as we live. This just means that KOG is dissapointed in the unforseen issues that the Magical Wardrobe system they created brought upon them, and so they'll instead be looking to rework the wardrobe system into something that doesn't hurt the game economy as much.

Basically, they're going to continue working on it before they put it in other versions.

Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012
    Hi Guys,

Due to technical issues, we had to postpone the GameGuard implementation. Implementation has been moved to next maintenance.

Velder Noble
    Mar 2014
    Arizona
    J-Just make it so IB items can't be used in MW then! And the "costume suit" items if need be. I just want to make some accessories invisible/ be able to change around accessories so I can have multiple outfits while maintaining stats! D: Is that so much to ask? I'm willing to pay! T~T

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2013
    Had once games that used GameGuard on PC, got no problems but hearing that this is potentially rootkit well still paranoid that anything could bad happen.

Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    I would say RIP to MW if I didn't have an idea that might work in bring it to feasible levels but that is not my place to say if it is or not.
    So, here is a 2 part idea that I thing might help with bring MW to the NA servers.
    1. Making MW only work with the items you have in your inventory at the time. (The item must be unsealed when used!)
    This might fix the problem of people not buying stuff because it still asks the players to work and gain the items.
    This also means that you cant trade to other players to gain ED when the item is in use. its like the items is in an untradeable state till it is taken off.
    2. Make MW a buyable/giftable, but not tradable, customization item from the IM.
    This would ask for people to either buy the KC for the item or trade ED to KC sellers to buy it for them.
    The only problem I see with this is that people will try to scam others out of ED because it will become a must have item for most players.
    also, GG on the GG. X-trap is annoying at times but don't change it. If it isn't broken, don't fix it.
    ALSO!! This is only an idea that I and some others thought about and how it can benefit both the players and the company. This idea is open to improvements by all people that either work in or on the game and the players within the game.
    Have a nice day!

•