Banned
    Nov 2014
    Lanox
    Solution: Delete the Mount System from the game.

!!!
    B-but
    A

AESTHETICS

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    D'Arena, Xarena
    Solution: Delete the Mount System from the game.

!!!
    Let's...not go that far & make sure Bacon isn't driving drunk right now. O.o

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    I'd say the biggest issue w/ the Mounts C skill being increased to 250 is that the other two skills are still pretty weak and have little to no MP return to even keep up with being able to use the C skill effectively, nor will the weaker C skills be buffed to make them worth it.

Only possible solution? Pot chugging to the extreme. Rich folks won't mind this, what so ever~
    ain't rich for ♥♥♥♥ ;~;
    ....What?

Mounts already have improved mobility, being able to reduce damage and induce super armor when hit enough.

That's enough.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2015
    Booting up lil Noir
    ....What?

Mounts already have improved mobility, being able to reduce damage and induce super armor when hit enough.

That's enough.
    I'm inclined to agree with this. Despite recently acquiring my first mount, these things are in the end, mounts, not tanks.

Bethma Guard
    May 2014
    Nebraska
    And here I am using mounts to get mana back because of more dmg%= more mana... but then again my weapon is only in +6~+7 so my dmg from my combos will take forever that I can't get my mana fast enough.

Velder Noble
    Mar 2013
    In an alley luring in kids with candy (◐∇◐*)
    Zzzzz still waiting on the overheat bug response ;c

Sander Chieftain
    Jul 2013
    ....What?

That's enough.
    ^ This
    Mounts don't necessarily need THAT much damage, just, these perks lel

Bethma Guard
    Aug 2014
    STAR WARS
    why the star rank? i dont saw much people who was for it LOL
    star rank = gear rank
    but the mount buff is good

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    D'Arena, Xarena
    ....What?

That's enough.
    I'm inclined to agree with this. Despite recently acquiring my first mount, these things are in the end, mounts, not tanks.
    ^ This
    Mounts don't necessarily need THAT much damage, just, these perks lel
    Say 3 people who probably already have the most powerful Mounts in the game, all while my lil' Chocobo is constantly beaten upon by Waldo before able to do its lazer.

I don't really use mounts enough to truly care about this, but now it seems pointless to use them consistently.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    Say 3 people who probably already have the most powerful Mounts in the game, all while my lil' Chocobo is constantly beaten upon by Waldo before able to do its lazer.

I don't really use mounts enough to truly care about this, but now it seems pointless to use them consistently.
    Not really.

They're still perfect to prevent dying, and providing a solid movement boost.

That laser isn't built for bossing btw; If you were wondering. Keep it to mobs.

There's nothing wrong with ^Zing.

•