Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    Why you use chocobo on boss :/

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    D'Arena, Xarena
    Why you use chocobo on boss :/
    It is the only real mount I've ever had & is on my WS.
    Real question would be why I use them at all.

Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    idk. Why you won't use it? It's still 1 of the best field cleaner

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    D'Arena, Xarena
    idk. People like to underestimate how undergeared I truly am. Pheonix does a better job than that & it sucks. Now that Chocobo's lazer will cost just as much, may as well just stick with Phoenix. (which is why I say that if the weaker Mounts got a buff and the [Z & X] skills had increased MP Gain, I'd be, as a player, more inclined to use Mounts more.) My own power is good enough for me. :/

Velder Noble
    Nov 2013
    City in the sky.
    Based on an in-depth analysis of data collected on the overall usage of the Mount C Skills in all Dungeon and Field environments, we believe that in order to achieve optimal game balance for this skill, the Mana consumption needed to be increased. By design, the most powerful Mount Skill available is supposed be more challenging to acquire and cast. With that game-balance concept in mind, this change was applied to counteract the ability to cast the C Skill rapidly.
    Not all the mounts are the same,so why give them the same MP cost?

Some mount's skills are ridiculous,look at sacred fox mount,you can't even get 150MP back in 20sec, (buff duration).

Which means,not all mounts have
    the C Skill typically provides great dungeon-room-clearing and massive boss-nuking capabilities.
    Some of them aren't THAT good,some of them are too good to be affected by that "nerf" (ie ice hameling)

You just enlarged the utility gap between weak & low MP gain mounts and very OP and high MP gain mounts.

Either balance them so that they are "equal" by giving different MP cost or buff the weak mounts.

But i still don't care because i have my ice hameling =w= but RIP anyone else who don't have one.

Sander Chieftain
    Jul 2013
    Say 3 people who probably already have the most powerful Mounts in the game, all while my lil' Chocobo is constantly beaten upon by Waldo before able to do its lazer.

I don't really use mounts enough to truly care about this, but now it seems pointless to use them consistently.
    I don't have any permanement mount :P
    That change is a step in the right direction, since people will have to use their characters more and actually learn them. I'm undergeared most of the time too (+6 top, unless i get an ammy), but honestly learning my character feels faster than a mount.

I'm not against the mount system anymore, but jeez, nerf them. They're their own characters

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time

Some mount's skills are ridiculous,look at sacred fox mount,you can't even get 150MP back in 20sec, (buff duration).

Some of them aren't THAT good,some of them are too good to be affected by that "nerf" (ie ice hameling)

You just enlarged the utility gap between weak & low MP gain mounts and very OP and high MP gain mounts.

Either balance them so that they are "equal" by giving different MP cost or buff the weak mounts.

But i still don't care because i have my ice hameling =w= but RIP anyone else who don't have one.
    KoG: But individually changing every mount takes effort... We just want to change one thing and have it fix everything~

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    i hate both these updates honestly...

star ranks is more ego inflating over "paying" for your rank and just promote P2W even more. there's a reason why i stop once getting SSS....

as for mounts... it's unbalanced enough as is... why make it that much harder to regain the MP you lost (unless you can quickly get it back like the bike and hamelings...). It's bad enough we'll be seeing a mount update for henir later on that PREVENTS their use

sorta makes you not want a mount anymore (especially since I'm already nuking the crap out stuff regardless of character... or gear...)

Feita Knight
    Mar 2015
    Booting up lil Noir
    Say 3 people who probably already have the most powerful Mounts in the game, all while my lil' Chocobo is constantly beaten upon by Waldo before able to do its lazer.
    You speak as if we're the only ones who have access to the link-up coin event.

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    D'Arena, Xarena
    I don't have any permanement mount :P
    That change is a step in the right direction, since people will have to use their characters more and actually learn them. I'm undergeared most of the time too (+6 top, unless i get an ammy), but honestly learning my character feels faster than a mount.

I'm not against the mount system anymore, but jeez, nerf them. They're their own characters
    Now that folk can agree with.

You speak as if we're the only ones who have access to the link-up coin event.
    And ye speaks as if I was thinking about that... stupid cute Ancient Phoru. (I haven't been playing for a while, sue me)

Yea, this dude gets it~~

•