Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    It'd be nice if the fossils were introduced. Would be nice to get a Naho or Miho. Would really love to see Oberon return at some point. Though I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't if by chance I got an Ice Hamelng or Senarhl from this current event.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Oh ho. Well, it WAS a good idea. Gratz, Tiano.

PvP tourney restrictions? I can understand the reasoning. Maybe this will provide some motivation for others to cap so they at least have that under their belt, then they can focus on getting SSS. Or vice-versa.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Thanks lol

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2012
    Alright. Now let's hear something about the dungeon glitch where your party is disbanded while you are in the dungeon, even though nobody actually left the group. Let's hear what progress have been made to fixing this

Also, I would like to hear their reasoning for the RNG Gate of Darkness that all non-KR servers got

Velder Noble
    May 2013
    Yooooooo oooooooooooooooo
    heheheh
    suggestion threads getting noticed. Where are all the unbelievers nao? :3

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    They actually are implementing Tia's idea ... wow. '^'b

I'm very pleasantly surprised

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    heheheh
    suggestion threads getting noticed. Where are all the unbelievers nao? :3
    <---

Still here.

And for the record, an idea like this would probably happen eventually, knowing K.O.G.

Still commending Tiano for getting noticed tho. Don't get me wrong.

Velder Noble
    Mar 2013
    In an alley luring in kids with candy (◐∇◐*)
    Yooooooo oooooooooooooooo

Nice job mang

Still waiting on OH bug response qwq

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    yisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    Alright. Now let's hear something about the dungeon glitch where your party is disbanded while you are in the dungeon, even though nobody actually left the group. Let's hear what progress have been made to fixing this.
    To be fair this is not just a curse, it's also a blessing. This of course is coming from an end-gamer. During the week where stamina is relevant, if I get a luto quest for my Secret Dungeon dailies, Fever is a blessing and helps make him appear. However, if the dungeon being ran does not require luto, this little party glitch removes Fever making the odds of luto appearing a lot less. I don't really want to spend time doing a dungeon twice if I don't have to, so while this glitch can hinder you if you try to get luto or if you just want Fever in general, it does help in some way. So 50/50 don't care if it gets fixed or not, one way or the other is fine by me.

•