Altera Savior
    Jul 2014
    Isnt this the reason we have the rider event right now?

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Isnt this the reason we have the rider event right now?
    [Does X mark with arms]

Where's the Chocobo, Pink and Navy Blue Moby, Blue Hatchling, Christmas Tree Knights and the other mounts and pets that I forget?

Altera Savior
    Jul 2014
    Well then, better sell my mounts soon =.=

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    KR did something to readers a while back that let them pull old pets like miho and thanatos....

seems like NA may get the same thing finally.

also the tourney restriction is okay since it prevents a ton of curb stomping... but i still think only spar gear should be allowed...

Altera Savior
    Jul 2012
    How about fixing the sliding and awakening delay ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ before having another tournament.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    How about fixing the sliding and awakening delay ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ before having another tournament.
    Because nobody has time to tell a company to do such a job.

Especially a job that KR isn't really asking for, because that's a lag issue (including a good majority of the glitches going on), which KR doesn't really experience.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2012
    Australia
    I'd rather see reports on server issues. fix the game first. make it pretty later.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    The only thing I don't agree with is the requirements for joining official tornements.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2013
    Sanders
    I've been part of several underground or non official tournaments and the best rules I've played under are with.

*Same Rank opponent
    *PVP sparring set only
    *No fire and wind attributes
    *No reaper tittle or just official pvp tittle
    *2vs2
    * no costume
    *no accessories or just pvp accessories
    *4 skills

Those 8 rules in my experience have proven to give each player a chance to play on the same level regardless class and truly depend on skill only.
    Otherwise you will see that only the people with the best +gear and set or perks will get the upper hand.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    The only thing I don't agree with is the requirements for joining official tournaments.
    Take it to the PvP pros. ----> https://enforums.elswordonline.com/s...an-these-Teams

They'll rip your ♥♥♥ apart, just saying.

But honestly, it's fair. The best have to represent in these type of things anyway.

•