Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    Il, USA
    Hmm... I read the reasons behind the new tourny restrictions, and honestly i agree that makes a really good point. Its nothing against lower levels, but they rlly arent gonna see all the game has if they fight lv 70s with +9s, and i also agree 1v1 would be hard to balance with all the revives u'd see. I actually gotta say, good job KOG. XD

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    Meh, I see why the SSS rank is needed, but I'm not excited about the Lv70 requirement.
    I think that it should be switched to Lv65 or higher, since Lv65 is when you get most of the end-game stuff (HoB, SD sets, item level >90 (i'm lv64 and the highest I have is item lv88), HA skills, end-game titles, etc.)

I like the Silver Fossil option, though. Thank you TianoSuru!

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    Meh, I see why the SSS rank is needed, but I'm not excited about the Lv70 requirement.
    I think that it should be switched to Lv65 or higher, since Lv65 is when you get most of the end-game stuff (HoB, SD sets, item level >90 (i'm lv64 and the highest I have is item lv88), HA skills, end-game titles, etc.)

I like the Silver Fossil option, though. Thank you TianoSuru!
    Getting to 70 isn't hard(especially with this GC event going on).

Either your lazy or not time. Either way, too bad.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    suggestion that get chosen = fossils = about business profit

..................we hope you step it up

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    I've been part of several underground or non official tournaments and the best rules I've played under are with.

*Same Rank opponent
    *PVP sparring set only
    *No fire and wind attributes
    *No reaper tittle or just official pvp tittle
    *2vs2
    * no costume
    *no accessories or just pvp accessories
    *4 skills

Those 8 rules in my experience have proven to give each player a chance to play on the same level regardless class and truly depend on skill only.
    Otherwise you will see that only the people with the best +gear and set or perks will get the upper hand.
    toss all of these rules in and i think that's as fair as things will get

•