Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    Along with my not-so-secret side project.

coughKozinexposedmecough
    I saw that video.

water u doin

Sander Chieftain
    Nov 2011
    In your closet...hue
    Revamped tables are super sweet, however I hope you guys revamp the amount of EXP given by the story missions to fit the new EXP tables so that it won't feel like its painful to level.

Sander Chieftain
    Nov 2011
    Where the Tamas live.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    as a Pvp main, I deeply appreciate the quicker Exp gain at later levels. So much less repeating. Though I am curious if pandering to us in this scenario is really beneficial to you guys. If it hurts how long pve players play then you guys don't have to do it. lol

But I do appreciate the thought, It'll make me play more often if I have more characters to choose from for my pvp endeavors.

Lanox Oracle
    Sep 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    as a Pvp main, I deeply appreciate the quicker Exp gain at later levels. So much less repeating. Though I am curious if pandering to us in this scenario is really beneficial to you guys. If it hurts how long pve players play then you guys don't have to do it. lol

But I do appreciate the thought, It'll make me play more often if I have more characters to choose from for my pvp endeavors.
    Easier to hit cap -> more reason to hoard alts -> more reason to spend $$$$ funding all those alts.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2014
    Slashing stuff

This also reminds me to level up my forgotten CR. I really just want to go in PvP as a WS but her PvE game is so boring to me that I can barely make it to level 35.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Wonder how close it'll be to KR's EXP tables after this patch.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2015
    Is it gonna like decrease the total exp on our chars or is it gonna be kept so that some chars around lvl 68 now should be able to hit max right after the patch without doing anything.

Feita Knight
    Oct 2012
    Praise the RNG God.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY.....

got more motivation to cap my TT now

heck, capping my future Noblesse won't feel as painful

•