Altera Savior
    May 2011
    The land of pokemon

Cool Just something to read

I wish those Elsword pvp was as fun to play as those youtube videos, example being Rebelliel's videos(though in indonesia instead of NA), id hella enjoy pvp if the pvp community was a playful/enjoyable to play in, everytime i watch his videos i want to dip into pvp to have some fun, but then i remember why im not pvping right now, then i stop and continue watching his videos lol

Elysion Navigator
    Aug 2011
    Discord > Skype
    I wish those Elsword pvp was as fun to play as those youtube videos, example being Rebelliel's videos(though in indonesia instead of NA), id hella enjoy pvp if the pvp community was a playful/enjoyable to play in, everytime i watch his videos i want to dip into pvp to have some fun, but then i remember why im not pvping right now, then i stop and continue watching his videos lol
    wat .

Altera Savior
    May 2011
    The land of pokemon
    its not on the NA or KR servers, tbh i didint know there was other elsword OS around until i started watching his videos

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    its not on the NA or KR servers, tbh i didint know there was other elsword OS around until i started watching his videos
    wat .

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Velder Noble
    Jul 2013
    Beside CBS
    Wait..
    Isn't Rebelliel K--

Idk.

The pvp community can be fun to play in.

I still have fun in arena, despite DiE.

Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    wat .
    Red. I can't believe this

Lanox Oracle
    Sep 2013
    o-C-a-N-a-D-a
    What is this thread. . .

I just play PvP either way. Fun or not, I won't know until I actually get into arena.

Elysion Navigator
    Aug 2011
    Discord > Skype
    Red. I can't believe this
    wat .

Altera Savior
    May 2011
    The land of pokemon
    What is this thread. . .

I just play PvP either way. Fun or not, I won't know until I actually get into arena.
    its called what it is, [just something to read]

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    what about R-70 visual novel

•