Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    why not just an option to hide that suit, if possible also accesories, some offer good stats but are just plain ugly.

and also hairstyle, the default hair of BH is way too nice to cover

Feita Knight
    Mar 2015
    Booting up lil Noir
    I'm getting a lot of credit recently omg

Is this real life aksjdhsa
    Congrats on being noticed by KOG-senpai.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Welcome to the club peppy

Lanox Oracle
    Sep 2013
    o-C-a-N-a-D-a
    At least they are recognizing items in 1v1 and Pesop's robe.

I am late. :c

Velder Noble
    Jan 2013
    So...

Guys, remember the argument of "We dont get the same events as KR because we are not KR, we are NA".

So what's that about not getting no items pvp because it would affect other servers, i dont follow.

The exact same argument can be used to make it work for us.

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    So...

Guys, remember the argument of "We dont get the same events as KR because we are not KR, we are NA".

So what's that about not getting no items pvp because it would affect other servers, i dont follow.

The exact same argument can be used to make it work for us.
    Hopefully, it can be treated like 2v2 in Arena, especially since a no items setting already exists in-game.

And hopefully, it doesn't take quite as long as 2v2 to get.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2013
    Jakku
    This is a great update, I hope to see progress on this crusade to get Items out of 1v1.

As for Pesop's Robe, here's a simple solution, just make the stats on the robe Dungeon only.
    Or do like SD sets and halve their effects in PvP.

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Au
    Heres the best idea, make pesop robe statless. I hereby announce that the Pesop Robe Paradox has been initiated.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    New York
    The stats of the Rode is normal, it just the physical, magical, attack and defense on it that needs to change. Cutting the stats in half would be nice and easy.

Altera Savior
    Mar 2013
    The Abyss
    We did it boys.
    I havent played the story quests just yet, but he has invisible pants and face... right?

Well, im looking forward for those transparent costumes, so i can play Fashionsword rather than Usefulness-sword...

And, GC costumes when?

•