Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012

Dev Diary 6/26/2015: Retrieving Items from Item Mall, Ice Burner Previews

Hey Elpeeps

Very sorry for the delay in entries. We have been extremely busy handling multiple projects and also we have been reviewing internal changes to the way we forward and receive feedback on your suggestions. We will and are trying our best to improve our internal processes to provide better feedback and better responses to our players.

Link: http://en.elswordonline.com/2015/06/...rner-previews/

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2012
    Soon young Dread Chase skill note..soon..

Feita Knight
    Jan 2012
    is this neogaf
    as an aspiring programmer myself, i respect those reasons for not immediately taking action on either of those issues. especially that ice burner thing... ugh, that must really be a nightmare to have to work around. it sounds like the whole algorithm would need to be rethought

if i may suggest something with differentiating between pieces that are and arent released, though... if we would be selecting these pieces to try on just like anything else in the item mall, we can have all of them there but edit the thumbnails of the pieces that arent yet released (ex. similar to the effect on a sealed item, but saying "not released" or something). when the items are released, just patch in the unedited thumbnails. this would be very simple in contrast to changing the item descriptions; much easier to visually distinguish and much easier to facilitate behind the scenes

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2014
    2016 failed resolutions
    Yay ice burner previews!

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    A diary more or less saying nothing new is going on. While that sounds bad, they are keeping us informed which is part of what these diaries are for, and they also are explaining why they can't do much. While the subject is a bit disappointing, the diary itself is pretty good. It would be nice to make these more frequent though so we aren't left guessing in the dark as to what's going on or when the next one will be.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    The dev diary basically tells us what we cant have, nice things.

Velder Noble
    Mar 2013
    In an alley luring in kids with candy (◐∇◐*)
    Yea um it just looks its stuff they cant do about new things (no offense to others) and a lot of people have been asking about fixing the VC overheat bug with merc passive yet no response. Its getting sorta repetitive with these new diaries, sorry.

Velder Noble
    Jun 2013
    Elysion 1 (Velder)
    A diary more or less saying nothing new is going on. While that sounds bad, they are keeping us informed which is part of what these diaries are for, and they also are explaining why they can't do much. While the subject is a bit disappointing, the diary itself is pretty good. It would be nice to make these more frequent though so we aren't left guessing in the dark as to what's going on or when the next one will be.
    This is good and I do agree with you, honestly I don't even know how long it takes for the next Dev Diary to come out. Usually is a week we wait, but leaving us with no update is another thing. Or at least making an announcement saying that their to busy with new "content" for us. However, I know the GM's and Dev's are highly busy people, but it would be nice for them to actually spend more time with us/players in general. More like, umm how do you say it?....Uhh mmm..

Lost my train of thought... :c
    You may know what I mean.(Maybe) >~<

Yea um it just looks its stuff they cant do about new things (no offense to others) and a lot of people have been asking about fixing the VC overheat bug with merc passive yet no response. Its getting sorta repetitive with these new diaries, sorry.
    I've noticed your thread and it was made before Ignia's "Ice Burner preview Suggestion Thread", which I keep an eye on. This is also towards people who made Suggestion's before other's and this is kinda frustrating for our Suggestion/Thread to be noticed or how long it will be noticed. There should be something that tell's us if our threads have "been noticed" or "Currently under Review" from the GM's and Dev's. However I do hope your Thread get's answered soon as well as mines and everyone elses.

@ [GM_Crow]

I do have something to say to you, (if not to much trouble that is, I know your highly busy, but please hear me out as I type this). I am fully aware that you guys are working with new "content" trying to make suggestions for us and trying to answer us as fast as you can but. I feel like, (and please do excuse my manners >~<) you guys are or may have been voiding other suggestions from players, and stuff regarding Ice Burners, not regarding to Ignia's I meant other related "Ice Burner Suggestion Thread's". I'm not sure (or if others) are aware of that. There are plenty of suggestions that have been made months ago, weeks ago, suggestions that were made before others, but do you guys even discuss other threads or are you still discussing it with your team? Do you guys want more information regarding our suggestions? Or do you guys, well I'm not sure if you guys dislike some of our suggestions and that's how I'm feeling.

I have been noticing this lately, and there are manyyyyyy old threads that you guys still haven't even noticed. Or even our threads regards to "Ice Burners" shown below as an example:

Or even jedster's thread at that:
    VC Thread

Ice Burner Related Threads:
    KR IB Crafting System
    Using Ice Crystallines to Craft IB pieces
    Permanent Color Change for Ice Burners
    Ice Burner Revamp
    See how so many Ice Burner Threads were made and not one has been noticed except for Ignias? That kinda seems unfair to be honest (this is still my opinion, every has there own) but still. This is how people....lose hope in there suggestions/threads because it's not even noticed.
    There should be a tag something that will let us know when our thread is noticed. A "tag" of some sort, for example maybe a "tag" that say's "KOG" next to the thread. Something that will let us notice that you guys are discussing it with your team, or it's being noticed. (I'm sorry for my rude behavior but this is something that makes us lose hope)......in our suggestion/threads...Can there be something to help us tell us that a certain thread has been noticed? Like I explained 2 sentences ago?

Sorry again....

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2014
    Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! AMAZING!!
    Sooo... Again we are left with a gentle "don't expect anything anytime soon"... Well i feel a deja-vu by now...

Captain Ara
    Oct 2012
    Crash Fever Hell
    Aw, that's a shame.
    I hope a solution can come out soon.

EDIT: I just noticed the "he".... rip.

•