Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    More shutdown ideas.

ayyyyy

Feita Knight
    Feb 2014
    How to solve the second issue: Release Magical Wardrobe.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2011
    cant you just release a IB preview section in the item mall and just put every full set in there that way people can see the full sets and try them on to see what pieces of what sets they like and when you have new IB's just put in the newest set after you released the pieces their problem solved

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    cant you just release a IB preview section in the item mall and just put every full set in there that way people can see the full sets and try them on to see what pieces of what sets they like and when you have new IB's just put in the newest set after you released the pieces their problem solved
    no cus

KR dev says no-no

Still, it's hilariously ironic that you can to this with mounts

Lmao

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    elulu's basement
    You guys should talk about if there's any thought of bringing back Apples and Elixirs back to Alchemists in towns next!

Also if there's any plans for another official tournament this year, like a summer/winter/fall tournament or so.

Velder Noble
    Mar 2013
    In an alley luring in kids with candy (◐∇◐*)
    You guys should talk about if there's any thought of bringing back Apples and Elixirs back to Alchemists in towns next!

Also if there's any plans for another official tournament this year, like a summer/winter/fall tournament or so.
    What bout the Taco Consumables

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    The Moon
    It's disappointing that they basically made a diary to say "No" to pretty much everything that was brought up, and while I can understand the technical limitations they have, it would have been better to just tell us something that they "could" do.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Aw, that's a shame.
    I hope a solution can come out soon.

EDIT: I just noticed the "he".... rip.
    I know your feels

[Gives you a hug]

Queen's Authority
    Apr 2013
    RIP technical limitations. But I agree with the sentiment of not wanting to accidentally confuse players, especially concerning your game's cash items.

Though I do have to ask what are the benefits to having Ice Burners released across three phases as opposed to one?

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2012
    Over there
    I've noticed your thread and it was made before Ignia's "Ice Burner preview Suggestion Thread", which I keep an eye on. This is also towards people who made Suggestion's before other's and this is kinda frustrating for our Suggestion/Thread to be noticed or how long it will be noticed. There should be something that tell's us if our threads have "been noticed" or "Currently under Review" from the GM's and Dev's. However I do hope your Thread get's answered soon as well as mines and everyone elses.

@ [GM_Crow]

I do have something to say to you, (if not to much trouble that is, I know your highly busy, but please hear me out as I type this). I am fully aware that you guys are working with new "content" trying to make suggestions for us and trying to answer us as fast as you can but. I feel like, (and please do excuse my manners >~<) you guys are or may have been voiding other suggestions from players, and stuff regarding Ice Burners, not regarding to Ignia's I meant other related "Ice Burner Suggestion Thread's". I'm not sure (or if others) are aware of that. There are plenty of suggestions that have been made months ago, weeks ago, suggestions that were made before others, but do you guys even discuss other threads or are you still discussing it with your team? Do you guys want more information regarding our suggestions? Or do you guys, well I'm not sure if you guys dislike some of our suggestions and that's how I'm feeling.

I have been noticing this lately, and there are manyyyyyy old threads that you guys still haven't even noticed. Or even our threads regards to "Ice Burners" shown below as an example:

Or even jedster's thread at that:
    VC Thread

Ice Burner Related Threads:
    KR IB Crafting System
    Using Ice Crystallines to Craft IB pieces
    Permanent Color Change for Ice Burners
    Ice Burner Revamp
    See how so many Ice Burner Threads were made and not one has been noticed except for Ignias? That kinda seems unfair to be honest (this is still my opinion, every has there own) but still. This is how people....lose hope in there suggestions/threads because it's not even noticed.
    There should be a tag something that will let us know when our thread is noticed. A "tag" of some sort, for example maybe a "tag" that say's "KOG" next to the thread. Something that will let us notice that you guys are discussing it with your team, or it's being noticed. (I'm sorry for my rude behavior but this is something that makes us lose hope)......in our suggestion/threads...Can there be something to help us tell us that a certain thread has been noticed? Like I explained 2 sentences ago?

Sorry again....
    There are even more Ice Burner related threads than that. I took part in one of many suggestion polls begging for the increase of ice burner costume drop rates near the end of 2013, and I don't recall that ever even being acknowledged. Some of the polls went as far as to last and be bumped for multiple months before more people moved onto supporting another suggestion poll for the increase of ice burner costume drop rates.

•