Elder Citizen
    May 2015
    Kingdom Hearts
    Hey everyone ! After the release of Chiliarch and Royal Guard, was thinking of organising a group Henir or Secret Dungeon run.
    Prizes will be up for grabs, based on everyone's final scores Prizes possibly ranging from KC to ED, Shards, and high level magic stones (+ more) ! I hope lots of you will get involved. If we have enough people, will try to have multiple teams, and appoint leaders to each to keep check on scores and stuff. Look forward to seeing you all in game soon!

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    ALL BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW OVERLORD (admin). If you guys ever need anything, and Plum/peach is either offline or AFK, feel free to message me in game, and I'll do my best to help out ! Or feel free to message me if our supreme overlord is too intimidating
    Hey everyone ! After the release of Chiliarch and Royal Guard, was thinking of organising a group Henir or Secret Dungeon run.
    Prizes will be up for grabs, based on everyone's final scores Prizes possibly ranging from KC to ED, Shards, and high level magic stones (+ more) ! I hope lots of you will get involved. If we have enough people, will try to have multiple teams, and appoint leaders to each to keep check on scores and stuff. Look forward to seeing you all in game soon!
    Intimidating people are the best! Sounds like an interesting event! I can contribute to the prizes or if you need help let me know new overlord. Also, I thought of a new ongoing event... If you refer a friend to our guild, you gain 500,000 ED! Just let me know. Right now, I will brainstorm more ideas for fun events in the future.

Edit: Events section updated!

Elder Citizen
    May 2015
    Kingdom Hearts
    Intimidating people are the best! Sounds like an interesting event! I can contribute to the prizes or if you need help let me know new overlord. Also, I thought of a new ongoing event... If you refer a friend to our guild, you gain 500,000 ED! Just let me know. Right now, I will brainstorm more ideas for fun events in the future.
    Good idea for an event ! Do you think we should wait a bit longer to allow other members of the Guild to reach at least level 60? As then more people could get involved. Also, should we set a certain server as our hangout in Ponggo's Hideout? Then we can all meet up there rather than being in totally random servers haha.

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    Good idea for an event ! Do you think we should wait a bit longer to allow other members of the Guild to reach at least level 60? As then more people could get involved. Also, should we set a certain server as our hangout in Ponggo's Hideout? Then we can all meet up there rather than being in totally random servers haha.
    Sure, sounds great! As for the server, maybe we can have a vote. I was thinking Ruben 3 or Sander 3 or any server 3 because they are usually less full and less laggy. Which server do you prefer?

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    Ello everyone, some great news!

In a short amount of time, our guild has reached level 10! Congratulations!!! As part of one of our events for reaching level 10, I will randomly gift someone in the guild 150 KC. The winner is... Raziel01! Also, regarding another event, the Welcome New Members list has members listed from A to Z. The prize for this event is also 150 KC. The winner is... QueenEars! I will be mailing our winners soon. Just an FYI, we have a maintenance today at 12AM to 6AM (PDT). Have a great day everyone!

Cheerio!

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    Good morning bump! I was thinking of making guild signatures and bump pictures for the guild. Anyone good at art?

Elder Citizen
    May 2015
    Kingdom Hearts
    Good morning bump! I was thinking of making guild signatures and bump pictures for the guild. Anyone good at art?
    Good idea! I'll put out a Guild Message asking if anyone is. (We need to get more checking this forum I think)

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    Good idea! I'll put out a Guild Message asking if anyone is. (We need to get more checking this forum I think)
    Thanks and yes we do! I've been encouraging one guild member to post something here and good news is that there have been more Skype requests recently. Also, per our Skype conversation earlier today, I updated our guild thread concerning inactivity. Instead of 7 days, it will be around 10 days to ban an inactive guild member for new members interested in joining. As of now, I think we need to improve on getting more people to be active and to talk more in guild chat. Any suggestions to improve? Unrelated to guild matters, I received a weird message from someone today...

Elder Citizen
    May 2015
    Kingdom Hearts
    Thanks and yes we do! I've been encouraging one guild member to post something here and good news is that there have been more Skype requests recently. Also, per our Skype conversation earlier today, I updated our guild thread concerning inactivity. Instead of 7 days, it will be around 10 days to ban an inactive guild member for new members interested in joining. As of now, I think we need to improve on getting more people to be active and to talk more in guild chat. Any suggestions to improve? Unrelated to guild matters, I received a weird message from someone today...

Hmmmmmm, we need some kind of incentive or something to get people being more active and chatty. Fair enough some people join a guild just for the guild skills, but I much more enjoy an active and talkative guild! Maybe have a brainstorm on skype?
    And that is a seriously weird message !? Did you just get it off someone randomly. Saying that, on my DW I had someone say to me that I was looking hot... was like errrrrr thanks ??

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2015
    Hawaii
    Hmmmmmm, we need some kind of incentive or something to get people being more active and chatty. Fair enough some people join a guild just for the guild skills, but I much more enjoy an active and talkative guild! Maybe have a brainstorm on skype?
    And that is a seriously weird message !? Did you just get it off someone randomly. Saying that, on my DW I had someone say to me that I was looking hot... was like errrrrr thanks ??
    Yes, let's have a brainstorm on Skype later on. Yeah, I got it randomly and I didn't know how to respond haha. Oh really??? People these days... XD