Feita Knight
    Jan 2012
    Being Thankful

Post [Cycle]

Updated (8/30/2016)
    Waiting List Updated (Strikethrough's= You've been contacted)
    Guild Friendships Added/Removed
    Social Media Updated
    Admin List/Raid Rank in 2nd Post

[Cycle] is a Hybrid (This means PvP and PvE) Guild on Elsword. It is a recreation of the Guild formally known as [HNNNNNNNNNNG]. The previous Guild Master, passed down this Guild to Remade. Who is still [Cycle]'s current Guild Master. We are known for our kindness, activeness, talkativeness, events, and Rank in Perkisas/Eltrion. We are your go-to guild if you're looking for an extended stay!

Guild Creation Date: April 10th, 2014 (2014-10-04)
    Guild Master: Remade
    Guild Type: Hybrid
    Guild Level: 15
    Perkisas Phase 1:
    Perkisas Phase 2:
    Perkisas Phase 3:
    Eltrion Raid Rank: (Weekly)

1.Be nice and thoughtful of your fellow guildies. Tis' the most important rule, we do not like to have drama between the Guildies or other guilds. There will be no political discussions or religious discussions in public guild chats.

2. If no one answers you when you ask for help, feel free to ask the Guild Master.

3. 7-10 Day Kick, if you are going somewhere, feel free to tell an Admin or GM that you will be inactive and will be changed to ROOKIE rank and allowed to bypass this rule.

4. If you see a Member from[Stronger],[Kanto],[Exousia], [Nocte], or [Strain] say hello! They are friends with us.

5. Keep inappropriate language to a minimum, arguments are not to be shown in Guild Chat. This is what Whispering was made for.

6. Don't beg...Seriously.

7. 2 Alternate characters. This is not really enforced but, if someone wants to join, we will have to remove the alt for another player.

8. Announcing what you're selling or buying is allowed.

9. Try welcoming back everyone who logs in.

Take the conversation to Social Media. We have an exclusive... [Cycle]...

We've moved the Skype/Kik/Facebook Groups to Discord! Now we will be able to all talk, for those we were separated by the different apps.

Guild Master- My spot (Currently looking for a replacement in Summer of 2016, while the GM is on military leave.)

Administrator- Always changing, feel free to challenge any admin. You will be my right hand and my eyes when I am not online on Elsword. Your duty is to enforce rules, kick inactive players and recruit when the guild is not full, and provide an example to all members of a good member.

(The Admin Challenge Rule has been Changed as of May 25th, 2016 due to insubordination. Trust, Activeness, and the ability to perform tasks the GM asks of you will determine the fit for administrator.)

Officer- Just prove to be useful to the Guild. Help out people or stay active and friendly.

Veteran-Stay in the Guild for 2 weeks.

Member- Join the Guild.

Rookie/Initiate- Only assigned to players who are leaving for Vacation or out on leave.

Spoiler:

[Cycle]'s First Tournament!

This is our first tournament ever, and I as the Guild Master am very happy to announce that [Cycle]'s Tournament still begin this Friday! (8/21/2015)
    (The winner is Yasub! (IP) subbing for Remmirath, Congratulations!)

Grand Prize: 2 Billion ED and permanent Admin of the Guild
    Friday August 21st!

If you are in the Guild. Mail Remade your IGN of your participating player.

Rules in Detail/Brackets and Rewards Here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p=docslist_api
    http://challonge.com/Cycle1stTourny#

Guild Osu! Scheduled for (8/12) 12:01-7PM

1. Please be online during the scheduled date
    2. Don't forget to prepare everything
    3. Whisper or Inbox 'DragonSlash' or 'inb4machinedollyaya' on Skype for further details.

[Cycle]'s 2nd Movie Nite! This Friday! (9/19/2015)

1. Will be streamed via Rabb.it
    2. No download needed
    3. 2 Rooms of 15 people will be used in case of too many members
    4. First Come First Serve Basis
    5. No spots are held
    6. Vote Poll is To Be Announced

Ara Exclusive Tournament! (9/27/15)

Oh, the frightening yet beautiful Ara. We're throwing a Guild Tournament just for you. This will be on the same day as the Add Tournament. The winner is StopFoxNRoll(SD)

Rules:
    1. Must be an Ara submission
    2. Your Ara can be out of the Guild but if the brackets are full, we will take priority on Ara's in the Guild.
    3. No Marriage Skill, Glacial IB, Titles, Trash Talking, Elements, or Cable Pulling.
    4. Excessive Lag will be have the match redone, a second is immediately disqualified.
    5. Grand Prize is 5/5 HDY (Ara), 2nd place is 100m, third is 50m.
    6. http://challonge.com/CycleAraNAddTourny

Add Exclusive Tournament! (9/27/15)

Hey look it's Add! We love him, most hate him...whatever! We're throwing a tournament for him. The winner is Inquiry (DiE)
    Rules:
    1. Must be an Add submission
    2. Your Add can be out of the Guild but if the brackets are full, we will take priority on Add's in the Guild.
    3. No Marriage Skill, Glacial IB, Titles, Trash Talking, Elements, or Cable Pulling.
    4. Excessive Lag will be have the match redone, a second is immediately disqualified.
    5. Grand Prize is 5/5 TDI (Add), 2nd place is 100m, third is 50m.
    6. Brackets: http://challonge.com/CycleAraNAddTourny#

Halloween Theme Movie Night~! 10/10/15

Will by streamed on Rabb.it
    First Come, First Serve
    We will possibly watch more than 1 Movie
    Max is 15 in 1 chatroom so a second streamer will be used in the case of too many participating
    Guildies
    Vote Poll: http://goo.gl/CyZx7I

[Cycle]'s Dress Up Contest!!(10/14/15)~(10/31/15)

We're throwing out Very First Dress Up Contest! Get into the spirit and give us your spookiest Costume setup you can!!

1. You don't have to own the pieces, most scariest or Halloween theme'd Costume setup.
    2. You can submit only 1 screenshot of your character.
    3. 3 Judges and possibly a 4th Special Guest. (Judges: Memphis, StopFoxNRoll, and Remade.)
    4. 4000 KC Limit (Submissions will stop being accepted by the 30th of October)
    5. Top 3 best by judges will be setup to be voten on for October 30th, the voted by the guild on the 31st~
    Submit here
    http://tinyurl.com/CycleDressUp
    Prizes!
    1st Place- Your Costume is Purchased and given to you.
    2nd Place- Any Item Mall Pet
    3rd- 100m ED

Christmas/Happy New Years Movie Nights (12/25/2015~01/1/16)

Will by streamed on Rabb.it
    First Come, First Serve
    We will possibly watch more than 1 Movie

Max is 15 in 1 chatroom so a second streamer will be used in the case of too many participating
    Guildies

Misc. Information
    Guild Base Service:

Do we have Service for our Guild Base?
    Yes! / No...

Guild Chest Inventory Status
    All 3 Pages are useable!

Guild War Status:

(Originally Rank 4 but no one screenshotted it.)

Hello all!

Due to the massive mounts of people requesting to join the Guild, and so little spots. I'm going to make this as easy for you and I.

Today I will be creating a wait list. Fill it out and we'll take a look at it. As much as I want everyone to join, when Guilds filled up, I can't accept anymore members. When a space is created, it will be our absolute priority to look at the Wait List and Guild Ad. Please remember to Post in the thread so we notice you've filled it out. You can still post your information on the thread as a reply, if that suits you. We will look at the Guild Ad, Thread replies, and Wait List now.

Someone told me numbers matter over people, and this is not the case. Thank you all!
    Google Docs Link(No Sign-Up Required): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Come join your New Family today!~

Credits to Zroya and Phionna for helping me with my first ever Guild Thread and Credits to Kismarie for the amazing graphics LoveysHeart for the wonderful Guild Banner as well.

Feita Knight
    Jan 2012
    Being Thankful
    1st Place Life At The Guild Base Contest Entry

Yay, stumps for all!!

Would You Like to Assist up Bump our Thread?
    *Use These*

Eltrion MK2 Raid Rank

Administrators of [Cycle]
    (Will be added soon)

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2012
    Marietta, GA
    Hey!

I wish you the best of luck! I know you're good and active, you'll do good!!

Phio (^-^)v

Feita Knight
    Jan 2012
    Being Thankful
    Hey!

I wish you the best of luck! I know you're good and active, you'll do good!!

Phio (^-^)v
    Thank you Phi :^] Love you guys in [Exousia]

Feita Knight
    Jan 2012
    Being Thankful
    Bumping and finished.

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2014
    Texas

bump bum p desu nyaaaaaa !!!~

Feita Knight
    Jan 2012