Ruben Villager
    Oct 2015
    Bump, Important advice for newer people coming in time for the revamps!

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2011
    Reporting a scammer lazy atm so here is a link
    Click the link for how to report scammers. It is at the bottom of the linked post. Written by BlueFlewQueen.
    https://enforums.elswordonline.com/s...=1#post2527618
    The link seems to redirect to the forum landing page now. Has the thread linked to been deleted or moved?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    it needs to be updated XD give me a sec

edit: alright it should be fixed now

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Ugh why I didn't see that earlier ?!!! T^T thanks for the tips after I got scammed I think I won't fail again.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    -realized that there is no longer a bank share mission so removed that-

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2012
    home
    Sorry if I necro, I have some questions regarding this.
    When I record, say I am doing a trade over 2b and my character can't hold the ED, I'd have to relog right? But then recording stops.. Can I use another record program?
    Also, the first step says "Record the agreement to the trade". What does this mean?
    Do I have to upload the scam to youtube or just send it to KOG?
    Will I get everything back if I get scammed?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Sorry if I necro, I have some questions regarding this. ' ^ ' you can't necro a stickied post.
    When I record, say I am doing a trade over 2b and my character can't hold the ED, I'd have to relog right? But then recording stops.. Can I use another record program? Most players use an outside source for recording such as BandiCam, ShadowPlay, and other recording programs. So yes, any screen recording program will work.
    Also, the first step says "Record the agreement to the trade". What does this mean? This mean to record it via Screen shot or Video of what was agreed upon for trade. The only thing would be that, it needs to be in an official Elsword platform [Forums or In Game] in order for it to be valid.
    Do I have to upload the scam to youtube or just send it to KOG? Upload to youtube. KOG does not accept large files. By uploading it to youtube, or other video hosting sites, it gives them access to larger video files.
    Will I get everything back if I get scammed? This depends on what was scammed, and how. To my knowledge, CS provides a one time chance to restore everything you lost, but after that they won't. So be sure to be wise.
    All in bold.

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    East Coast
    thanks for the advice. Ill use this when i sell kching

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2014
    Z city outskirts
    *slow clap*

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    *slow clap*
    o3o is this a good or bad thing?

•