Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Planet Earth
    Hahahaha! Yeah I'm scared.. Seems there's no other way and it can't be helped now..

But I somehow accepted the facts and risks..
    Thanks a lot Shirayuki senpai!!
    : risk rather

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    Traveling between time and space.
    Okay, so...let's say an item, or set of items, you want is quite rare and not many players have what you're looking for (all at once). What would you do to make sure the price of the item(s) is within the normal price range?

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Okay, so...let's say an item, or set of items, you want is quite rare and not many players have what you're looking for (all at once). What would you do to make sure the price of the item(s) is within the normal price range?
    There's a pricecheck section on the forums. You should try pricechecking the item before selling/buying an item so you won't get lowballed/highballed(?) Is highball even a real word....ffs

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    Traveling between time and space.
    There's a pricecheck section on the forums. You should try pricechecking the item before selling/buying an item so you won't get lowballed/highballed(?) Is highball even a real word....ffs
    Don't need to worry about whether or not a word is actually...well...a word. I know what you meant, and I'll have to price checking a try, since there's a costume I'm really wanting (the weapon is included in this), which does have pieces of it occasionally popping up on the board, but it's so unlikely that I'd get the whole set in one go that I figured I'd ask, since I wasn't too sure.

•