Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970

Thread: [Histoire]

Ruben Villager
    I'm online now, if you can invite me it would be great. Thanks.

And even if I fall,
    Wearing my armor that will keep me strong,
    Been burning brighter than I've been before,
    I'm feeling invincible—
    I'm feeling unbreakable!

IGN: Guynamics

Class: Erbluhen Emotion

Level: 99 and ERP (65)

Activities: I mainly like running SDs/Heroics/Titles Grinds like Passion Pay and Resistant to Destiny with people I know even a little bit, things tend to go wrong with randoms orz. I like socializing but my old guild died rip. I like dressing up characters in the IM if that's relevant lol.

Hours online: Timezone PST (California) I'm usually on from 12P.M. to a little (or a lot) past 12A.M. on the days I'm not going outside. Sometimes I log off but I always stalk my discords to see if anyone wants to do anything so I can get on and run a few things o:

Hi! I'm Sammy or Sam o: I'm usually always down to socialize and I get louder the more I know you ;:hearts: I'm in my school's show choir which should outline my interest in singing and dancing (despite being subpar in both categories) I like meeting new people and expanding my horizons honestly don't know why I just got the sudden urge to talk to more people sometime sophomore year lol

Why [Histoire]?: Well I know Suki from [Nocte] and he's pretty fun and chillin' o: and a few of my friends are in [Histoire] I think and it'll be nice to join a guild with a few familiar faces to ease getting to know people o: Also I saw xSinon's mega and I was like O HEY DAS A GUILD!

Past Guild and stuff: Currently I am a part of [Nocte] as an officer and [Old] as an admin o: [Old] is new and small and mainly me and my friends alts because our old GM of [New] quit the game and fell off the face of the Earth (Rip GSP and all the time we spent raising that guild qq)

Thank you for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Class: Erbluhen Emotion

Level: 99 and ERP (65)

Activities: I mainly like running SDs/Heroics/Titles Grinds like Passion Pay and Resistant to Destiny with people I know even a little bit, things tend to go wrong with randoms orz. I like socializing but my old guild died rip. I like dressing up characters in the IM if that's relevant lol.

Hours online: Timezone PST (California) I'm usually on from 12P.M. to a little (or a lot) past 12A.M. on the days I'm not going outside. Sometimes I log off but I always stalk my discords to see if anyone wants to do anything so I can get on and run a few things o:

Hi! I'm Sammy or Sam o: I'm usually always down to socialize and I get louder the more I know you ;:hearts: I'm in my school's show choir which should outline my interest in singing and dancing (despite being subpar in both categories) I like meeting new people and expanding my horizons honestly don't know why I just got the sudden urge to talk to more people sometime sophomore year lol

Why [Histoire]?: Well I know Suki from [Nocte] and he's pretty fun and chillin' o: and a few of my friends are in [Histoire] I think and it'll be nice to join a guild with a few familiar faces to ease getting to know people o: Also I saw xSinon's mega and I was like O HEY DAS A GUILD!

Past Guild and stuff: Currently I am a part of [Nocte] as an officer and [Old] as an admin o: [Old] is new and small and mainly me and my friends alts because our old GM of [New] quit the game and fell off the face of the Earth (Rip GSP and all the time we spent raising that guild qq)

Thank you for your time!

(This Character is in [Old] atm but if you PM me if I get accepted I can leave then o
    Bruh-

Quote Originally Posted by Vatonage View Post
    hi sam
    ding me whenver u are on

Come check out [Histoire] friends.