Been burning brighter than I've been before,
    I'm feeling invincible—
    I'm feeling unbreakable!

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2013
    IGN: Guynamics

Class: Erbluhen Emotion

Level: 99 and ERP (65)

Activities: I mainly like running SDs/Heroics/Titles Grinds like Passion Pay and Resistant to Destiny with people I know even a little bit, things tend to go wrong with randoms orz. I like socializing but my old guild died rip. I like dressing up characters in the IM if that's relevant lol.

Hours online: Timezone PST (California) I'm usually on from 12P.M. to a little (or a lot) past 12A.M. on the days I'm not going outside. Sometimes I log off but I always stalk my discords to see if anyone wants to do anything so I can get on and run a few things o:

Hi! I'm Sammy or Sam o: I'm usually always down to socialize and I get louder the more I know you ;:hearts: I'm in my school's show choir which should outline my interest in singing and dancing (despite being subpar in both categories) I like meeting new people and expanding my horizons honestly don't know why I just got the sudden urge to talk to more people sometime sophomore year lol

Why [Histoire]?: Well I know Suki from [Nocte] and he's pretty fun and chillin' o: and a few of my friends are in [Histoire] I think and it'll be nice to join a guild with a few familiar faces to ease getting to know people o: Also I saw xSinon's mega and I was like O HEY DAS A GUILD!

Past Guild and stuff: Currently I am a part of [Nocte] as an officer and [Old] as an admin o: [Old] is new and small and mainly me and my friends alts because our old GM of [New] quit the game and fell off the face of the Earth (Rip GSP and all the time we spent raising that guild qq)

Thank you for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Class: Erbluhen Emotion

Level: 99 and ERP (65)

Activities: I mainly like running SDs/Heroics/Titles Grinds like Passion Pay and Resistant to Destiny with people I know even a little bit, things tend to go wrong with randoms orz. I like socializing but my old guild died rip. I like dressing up characters in the IM if that's relevant lol.

Hours online: Timezone PST (California) I'm usually on from 12P.M. to a little (or a lot) past 12A.M. on the days I'm not going outside. Sometimes I log off but I always stalk my discords to see if anyone wants to do anything so I can get on and run a few things o:

Hi! I'm Sammy or Sam o: I'm usually always down to socialize and I get louder the more I know you ;:hearts: I'm in my school's show choir which should outline my interest in singing and dancing (despite being subpar in both categories) I like meeting new people and expanding my horizons honestly don't know why I just got the sudden urge to talk to more people sometime sophomore year lol

Why [Histoire]?: Well I know Suki from [Nocte] and he's pretty fun and chillin' o: and a few of my friends are in [Histoire] I think and it'll be nice to join a guild with a few familiar faces to ease getting to know people o: Also I saw xSinon's mega and I was like O HEY DAS A GUILD!

Past Guild and stuff: Currently I am a part of [Nocte] as an officer and [Old] as an admin o: [Old] is new and small and mainly me and my friends alts because our old GM of [New] quit the game and fell off the face of the Earth (Rip GSP and all the time we spent raising that guild qq)

Thank you for your time!

(This Character is in [Old] atm but if you PM me if I get accepted I can leave then o

Feita Knight
    Apr 2011
    California
    hi sam
    ding me whenver u are on

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    IGN - Vasuki1408
    Class - Rune Slayer

Level - I am lvl 99 with an ERP of 55

Activity and Goals - The things I like doing most is grinding for titles, stronger gear, henir, and sds. I am working on the add dungoen atm, and fingers crossed I can get that weapon without farming 1000 plus times.

Hours online -So I am on the PST time zone, and the times that I am usually on is during 6pm-11pm PST, or sometimes later on the weekends, sometimes earlier just depending on the day and my work and school schedule. Times will be changing soon after summer break is over and I am back in college.

Describe yourself! Well I am a junior in college, and am an avid gamer (obviously I guess lol). Studying microbiology and history in college. Not sure what I want to do ( but then again most dont when they are in college so luckily I am not alone on that :P). I am a pretty out going guy, love joking around and messing around on chat and just in general. I love helping people out as well in game, my desire to help others also is waht stemmed my majors in college. I love sports, mainly gymnastics, soccer, tennis, and track and Field (mainly pole vaulting). Not much else to say about myself, I am a pretty open book and willing to talk to anyone, and just love chilling and hving a good time.

Why [Histoire]? Well I have always admired your guild especially during the raids. I have talked to several members of your guild (tbh dont remember the names though kinda got bad selective memory) and loved talking to them. They were super nice and respectful and just as importantly fun to be around. I thrive off of good active guild communities as well, the more active and friendly they are, the more willing I am to do whatever I can to build the guild up. And from what I have seen this is a good and friendly guild. I also had contact wiht one member awhile ago during the raids through my friend AzureGem of the softly guild.

Previous Guilds: Well I am currently a admin for the Softly guild, but sadly the guild is struggling alot and most of the core members have gone inactive, and even the GM is struggling wtih activity. So its been a struggle for me to be involved in the guild when the guild itself is lacking in active and friendly people.

update just letting you know i am still interested in joining.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Back from vacation! Recruitment should now return to its usual pace now that we're back in the country. I will assume previous applicants have happily found themselves a new home in other guilds -- if that is not the case, please post again to indicate that you are still interested in joining us.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    I am still interested in g=joining the guild, refer to the post that i made a earlier.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    IGN - Gluecklich
    Class - EE
    Level - 99 (80)

Activity and Goals
    I like to do PVE, dailies and that stuff. I broke my Henir bottom because of the +8 bingo event so I'm doing Henir dailies again atm orz. Other than that I usually do Heroics and SDs to lvl up. lately I've been playing a little bit of PVP, enjoying 2v2 a lot. I like playing dress up a lot but im too poor for that atm. I like making my Ain to look like a girl. My goal is to have OP OP equipment and then to start a new character and grind OP OP equipment for that character or something like that. maybe not I'm not sure yet. Just trying to enjoy the game tbh.
    Hours online
    I'm from germany so I'm like 6-9 (depends on east or west coast) hours ahead of normal american time, I'm on on random hours since sometimes my sleep schedule gets ♥♥♥♥ed up, so hard to tell. I don't have specific times I'm usually on, but usually in the evening for me is when a lot of amis are active so I'm usually on then.
    Describe yourself!
    I'm stelar. Idk there isn't really much about me. As mentioned above I'm from germany, I like Anime and Manga, and Video Games. Next to Elsword I play a lot of League of Legends. I'll probably start studying psychology soon. Idk other than I don't really have any hobbies.. I live a very sad life but that doesn't make me a sad person. I'm pretty chill but I get really loud and noisy sometimes if I feel comfortable around certain people (I think that is pretty much everyone tho). I played Elsword 6 years ago on the german server and mained VP there and was actually one of the top PVP VP players and recognized as such. But that time is long gone. Even though I'm very rich on that server, when I decided to come back I started on the american server. since heard german servers are dead and I do like socializing. I also really like to engage in events and contests and such, for example I joined the recent guild tree contest and created this for my guild. Was pretty bummed that I didn't even get placed : ( .
    Why [Histoire]?
    I like the name and the guild introduction seemed nice. Ugh I only started playing on this server like 5 months ago so I don't really know any people... So it would be nice if you could let me meet the nice people here. The guild I joined (Brilliance) died after about 3 months of me joining it, I'm still in contact with most of those people through discord but most of them more or less quit Elsword or are very inactive. So I just went on the threads here to look for a new home.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    IGN - Vasuki1408
    ]IGN - Gluecklich
    Hey guys,

Thank you for your interest in Histoire! The team has approved your application to join the guild. Please PM an admin via forums or in-game or post here again when you are ready to be invited into the guild in-game. Additionally, if you are interested in joining our discord, please PM us as well! We look forward to having you with us!

Best,
    xSinon

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    If this is what you call betrayal, then this is what I call revenge.

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    I have my mother's dreams,
    I have my father's eyes,
    You can't take that from me,
    Just go ahead and try.

•