Sander Chieftain
    Nov 2011
    Where the Tamas live.
    I'm actually wondering why you guys are seriously referring to this as "Season 2" when the real Season 2 started with Transform Classes and the Skill Tree Revamp would now have.

Sheath Knight
    Dec 2013
    Your Vital Regions
    I'm actually wondering why you guys are seriously referring to this as "Season 2" when the real Season 2 started with Transform Classes and the Skill Tree Revamp would now have.
    isn't it season 3 currently?

Sander Chieftain
    Nov 2011
    Where the Tamas live.
    isn't it season 3 currently?
    It is, and we're headed into what's pretty much Season 4.

But everywhere regarding the new crud that's about to hit NA is being called Season 2.
    Hell, the release of Perkisas and tutorial/story revamps is being advertised as "The Prelude to Season 2," but we already finished season 2.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2012
    Season 2 of the Dev Dairies.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Oh hey, it's back.

Let me see

I know you mention how balance is a difficult thing. But this is so wrong I can't even...

My eyes skipped an entire section when it hit the CBS mention.
    I won't comment on it because there's too much to say, but ... /cough

But it's good that these are back.
    I was wondering what happened to them.
    happy these are back after half an year but, well
    First off, by not buffing CBS, KOG killed her because everyone else got insane buffs (also kugel blitz costs 100 MP l0l). The noticeable things CeM got were overshadowed her nerfs, as well.
    Also, I see no update on the windows 10 BSoD which I learned the hard way is incredibly frustrating and stupid. I want those claws so I can get both the aura and a restoration scroll since I forgot that stuff can still break with a fluorite.
    this really struck me to, specifically the bit about CBS. She was touched and, there were heavy nerfs, both indirect and direct. I don't think they intended to kick CBS down comparatively so far, but just the way the game changed more then pushed both Cemp and CN above her, along with a lot of other characters. PVP wise at least. (Pve too but the change was much less drastic, methinks. CN and Cemp's "betterness" is much more fightable here, CBS may still outpace them.)

So either its just them showing off good public relations skills or we might literally get NA-only revamps. Highly likey the former, but its interesting to think about. Keep on the look out.

Velder Noble
    Nov 2013
    Pve too but the change was much less drastic, methinks.
    She gains no mp from electron balls in EH mode.

Yea.

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2012
    Boca Raton, Florida
    She gains no mp from electron balls in EH mode.

Yea.
    I thought new vortex CBS was pretty good though

we really shouldn't be discussing this indepth here.

Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    rip cbs

waiting for someone to white knight her nerf

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    rip cbs

waiting for someone to white knight her nerf
    While she didn't deserve that hard of a nerf gotten she did need one, but hey at least CEm got nerfed to the point CN is now the best Eve class.

Also can't wait to hear who else you've gotten for the English VAs.

Velder Noble
    Jan 2013
    I believe this is one of those question that doesnt matter, but everyone is wondering about. Lets hope they address our curiosity.

•