Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Canad- No its Japan. Yes Japan.
    This is like information I already know....

Lol.

Altera Savior
    Mar 2011
    Kanavan
    t
    So either its just them showing off good public relations skills or we might literally get NA-only revamps. Highly likey the former, but its interesting to think about. Keep on the look out.
    X2 [specially @bolded] Really hopes is NOT NA-only revamps, becuase that would be a really nightmare-ish situation @[email protected] - I don't have good memories on onsided-balances....

Do like to have more presence on GMs in-game, I have been noticing this since the last weeks - you can't imagine how happy I am to actually see GMs interacting and swhowing theirselves more in-game, besides only for event .. heck, they even ask to the people about any concern, I really like this new step, and hopes the interaction will be more!

Elder Citizen
    May 2015
    as if anyone cares
    Ahhh the death of my poor CBS won't be fun :c At least i get a bunch of needles tho so thats cool... also, CN shall soon be god.

The GM thing is cool... it'll be a nce change, since seeing one is usually like "OH MA GAWD GUIS THERES A GM HERE WHAT DO I SAY"

my poor eve *sobs*

Velder Noble
    Dec 2013
    In Another World
    They better not make every friggen Raven have grenades. I'm fine with not having Shadow Thrust for my VC, but just having grenades for BM is not right.
    Every BM is a VC now yo, with less KFC.

But if this means we don't get KR revamp, I'm going to KOG HQ and demand my money back.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Every BM is a VC now yo, with less KFC.

But if this means we don't get KR revamp, I'm going to KOG HQ and demand my money back.
    Doesn't want my CEM to be nerfed : c

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    Heck
    If this is going to be NA only revamps, I swear to ♥♥♥♥ing god you don't ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ up GA. I've been ♥♥♥♥ing waiting for ♥♥♥♥ing 6 months for ♥♥♥♥ing GA revamp, I do not ♥♥♥♥ing deserve this.
    And is the tournaments just going to be more, or is there going to be higher quality tournaments.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    Earth
    Actually am hoping for an NA only revamp. I've been playing in KR for a bit and would like to see a different take on "balance". KR inevitably left the same handful of classes as top tier in the end. With the increase in Gm interactions, I'm fairly confident in their ability to gauge what will constitute actual balance, unlike in KR where the focus seems to be to attract everyone to the latest characters. Good luck!

Feita Knight
    Aug 2012
    So, we thought, instead of nerfing CBS, how about evolving and bringing the other Jobs up to a comparable level of playability, fun and competitiveness.
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

WHY DO YOU WANT EVERY CLASS TO PLAY ITSELF ♥♥♥♥ caps disruption

Elysion Navigator
    Apr 2014
    Surabaya
    don't nerf cbs pls :c

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    Sīmǎ YƬ 司馬懿 - 司马懿 Dynasty Warriors Empires
    don't buff NB/DL please >: WS you are also included sowwy.

•