Afternoon Bump.... Selling mo0re Stuff.
    IGN: MomoYuri, Vaermia, Neviril
    Guild: Kindred
    Shop: Momo & Callistra's Shop

Midnight Bump...

Hello Momo, can I reserve for [Ara] HDY 5/5? (Though it might take me a while to save up for it, but I need some IB set for my Ara so...). )

(*-EDITED- Oh sorry about that. X_X* If you have any IB weapon for Ara lying around that you don't need/use or anything, I'd like to buy one.)

(I so wish I'll be able to find someone who will buy K-Ching off of me... oh Famruu said she can, I guess I'll go start saving now. )

Oh BTW, do you also know someone that has cheap IB weapon for Rena?

Bump...

Quote Originally Posted by LuciRakshasa View Post
    Hello Momo, can I reserve for [Ara] HDY 5/5? (Though it might take me a while to save up for it, but I need some IB set for my Ara so...). )

(*-EDITED- Oh sorry about that. X_X* If you have any IB weapon for Ara lying around that you don't need/use or anything, I'd like to buy one.)

(I so wish I'll be able to find someone who will buy K-Ching off of me... oh Famruu said she can, I guess I'll go start saving now. )

Oh BTW, do you also know someone that has cheap IB weapon for Rena?
    Hey luci, I think I stil have an EO bow lying around. Ill check later when I'm home.

Dont have any Ara items for sale except he HDY 5/5 though. I hoard them. xD

Quote Originally Posted by MahouPanda View Post
    Bump...

Hey luci, I think I stil have an EO bow lying around. Ill check later when I'm home.

Dont have any Ara items for sale except he HDY 5/5 though. I hoard them. xD
    Hello. Hmm, if I am successful in this 600 days login thing and get the Royal Servant IB set, I should be able to get an IB weapon for my Rena...--Looks like I won't be successful. I'll go buy the IB bow if you have one somewhere. though the IB bow you might have there somewhere can still be used by my Rena on another account so I guess I'll have it on reserve for now. :>

As for the Ara Spear... hmm, my Ara does need an IB spear as well so I can make her even more powerful... by any chance, do you know someone who might be selling them? And, how much does an IB weapon for Ara usually costs though?

Morning Bump...
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciRakshasa View Post
    Hello. Hmm, if I am successful in this 600 days login thing and get the Royal Servant IB set, I should be able to get an IB weapon for my Rena...--Looks like I won't be successful. I'll go buy the IB bow if you have one somewhere. though the IB bow you might have there somewhere can still be used by my Rena on another account so I guess I'll have it on reserve for now. :>

As for the Ara Spear... hmm, my Ara does need an IB spear as well so I can make her even more powerful... by any chance, do you know someone who might be selling them? And, how much does an IB weapon for Ara usually costs though?
    Hi luci. IB Spears are around 1.5b - 2b, a little cheaper if you provide the seals.

I have an EO xbox for sale btw.

Morning Bump...

Hi luci. IB Spears are around 1.5b - 2b, a little cheaper if you provide the seals.

I have an EO xbox for sale btw.
    I see, thanks. I'll go make a thread or in-game shout or something at some point. For now, I'll go save up so I can buy your Ara HDY 5/5. Should probably be ready around next week or the week after depending on how much people is gonna pay for my 1K KC.

As for the EO misread that as an El Officer game console =)) weapon for Rena... how much are you going to sell it to me though? So I can plan my next savings, too. But I'll go buy your IB set for Ara first.

Hey luci. Someone is selling IC spear for only 1b here.

I'm selling HDY 5/5 for 700m + seal.

Hey luci. Someone is selling IC spear for only 1b here.

I'm selling HDY 5/5 for 700m + seal.
    Thanks Momo, unfortunately though, due to sudden changes in our workload, I will be extremely busy in the month of May, I may not be able to go online at all in-game or in here until around the last week of May. This is the only time I was able to go online because I just got time to check things out a bit. The place I'm in during most of the week has no internet, though I'm finding ways to remedy that.

I will still go online whenever I can though... as for your Ara HDY, I hope I'll be able to have the time to actually buy KC, sell it, and buy the Ara IB set from you... probably next week if our teachers decided to give us a break...

S> Heroic Vision Lv.29 MP cost -8% (Requiems damage 10% ain)