Genjutsu User
    Mar 2012

Dev Diary 12/16/2015: Elsword and the Renavation

Hey Elpeeps

Hope you are enjoying the first patch of Season 2! We wrote an entry specifically to tackle more in-depth information on the voice overs for Elsword and Rena. Please have a read:

http://en.elswordonline.com/2015/12/...he-renavation/

Ruben Villager
    May 2011
    That horrible, horrible pun is tickling my OCD sense.

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    -Patiently waits for Raven-

C-can we get a little snippit of his voice?

Please?

Feita Knight
    Sep 2014
    In Ene's Cybernetic world
    So like, IDK if devs read this but assuming that they plan on intergrating voice highness / lowness based on job and age, that means that they could possibly fix up some rather odd sounding stuff right? my hopes are skyrocketing

The PUNisher
    Mar 2011

I see whoever wrote this Dev Diary sees me as their idol or something.

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    4th paragraph made me feel *^*/

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    East Coast
    Well I just wanted to say Thank you for the update and good job on it. Even though it would be nice to get the severs in a more stable less laggy condition. Last nite was one of the most fun nights Ive had on elsword in a long time. I cant wait for them to add more voice overs for elboy and rena for the rest of their actions and sayings. One thing Ive notices is that what english ver elboy says during IS's zzzzz combo it seems or feels like its off or late in the action. I thought you all would just like to know or if its a bug or not. other wise nothing but hearts here. ^w^

Feita Knight
    Dec 2012
    Australia
    As long as the person who will be VA for Aisha can make her x fireball attacks sound not as annoying I'll be happy. Great job on the VAs so far I think some good choices were made.

I'm really curious to see how chungs turns out!

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    all of the story-based Elsword NPCs will be getting voices of their very own as well.
    Denka's voice...

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2011
    Im glad they are taking the voices seriously and that they are keeping the kr voices. Im glad they are keeping all players happy and getting in some new content as well. Im also glad this series is back because i really liked it and was sad that it dissappeared

•