Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    I cant download TT's shimeji i click on the link, it leads to a baidu link, after a while nothing happen, even after the page finished loading
    I just tried it and the link is working perfectly fine. When the page has fully loaded, it should look like this:
    Spoiler:

If you aren't seeing this, try refreshing your page or using a mainland China proxy. Most Baidu pages aren't region-limited, and I'm having no trouble accessing it with both an American (New York) and Canadian (Ontario) IP.

If the page has loaded but you aren't able to download the file, double check that you're clicking the right link. (It's near the top, to the right of the blue button and says "下载(4.1M)") Chrome also identified the file as a virus (it's not) so make sure that you've told Chrome to "proceed to the next page" or whatnot if a warning pops up. That's all I can really offer in terms of assistance, I hope this helps!

Altera Savior
    Oct 2011
    In your dreams
    I was hoping for a base Eve Shimeji or at least CEm....
    I'll just have to be happy with CEl and CN for now.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    I was hoping for a base Eve Shimeji or at least CEm....
    I'll just have to be happy with CEl and CN for now.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anyone who has made a Shimeji for base Eve or CEmp (understandable, considering shimeji take a lot of work to make).
    If you really want one, you can always make your own or commission someone else to make a base/CEmp shimeji - I believe forumer "Neophix" is still taking Shimeji commissions, for an example.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Beside Harnier
    bumping!!!~~~~

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    #add hell
    i was stalking the tumblr post of yours and i noticed there was a base add one ;;

i suppose no word from creator huh?

also ty for taking the time to gather these /bows

tfw logs in just to post this laughs

that moment when contacting you through tumblr would have been easier on my side wdf rip

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    NZ :P
    There are these super cute shimeji sitting in my files, but I can never activate them anymore because of the java error ;;
    I've tried downloading the link you've provided, but it doesn't seem to work?

But yesh, I'm gonna download them all mwahahah...thanks so much for this thread!

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    i was stalking the tumblr post of yours and i noticed there was a base add one ;;

i suppose no word from creator huh?

also ty for taking the time to gather these /bows

tfw logs in just to post this laughs

that moment when contacting you through tumblr would have been easier on my side wdf rip
    The download link for the base Add was actually removed by the author. ; v ;
    Hopefully they'll decide to allow its download again someday. Also casually touches your profile and signature.

There are these super cute shimeji sitting in my files, but I can never activate them anymore because of the java error ;;
    I've tried downloading the link you've provided, but it doesn't seem to work?

But yesh, I'm gonna download them all mwahahah...thanks so much for this thread!
    I didn't realize that the link was invalid, thank you for letting me know! I've replaced it with a new Dropbox link; it's still the same file but it's in a .zip folder so you'll need to extract it first. Hopefully this one works. And no problem~.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    #add hell
    The download link for the base Add was actually removed by the author. ; v ;
    Hopefully they'll decide to allow its download again someday. Also casually touches your profile and signature.
    ah i see ;;; sadnoises but i shall respect author's wishes then
    but hopefully so! /sits patiently until then

thank you again o/

flails arms @ touches

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    NZ :P
    I didn't realize that the link was invalid, thank you for letting me know! I've replaced it with a new Dropbox link; it's still the same file but it's in a .zip folder so you'll need to extract it first. Hopefully this one works. And no problem~.
    Thanks so muchhh ^^ It works now, mwahahah now my shimejis shall take over my computer~
    Time to download them other elsword ones too

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2012
    my sister spent three years of off and on searching for this wonderful Shimeji of my Waifu Mikuru Asahina.
    she eventually found her, in a non functional state, looked her coding over, found it damaged,
    and repaired it using the intact coding of another, similar Shimeji as a guide.

just about the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, i'm eternally grateful to my sister~

Spoiler:

•