Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    oh i see o3o.
    well remember to add the garpai stacking glitch that works on screwdriver/chain fireball/heavy press (release on super active/emote/ring)
    And the garpai stacking glitch that works on >>vxzz and >>vzxx (stacks the last grabbing part, you just need to >>vxzz down from main platform and release on command).
    i forgot 2 say it yesterday >~<

Quote Originally Posted by Elkiller1234567 View Post
    oh i see o3o.
    well remember to add the garpai stacking glitch that works on screwdriver/chain fireball/heavy press (release on super active/emote/ring)
    And the garpai stacking glitch that works on >>vxzz and >>vzxx (stacks the last grabbing part, you just need to >>vxzz down from main platform and release on command).
    i forgot 2 say it yesterday >~<
    problem is, i can't suggest that cause you honestly shouldn't be using glitches....

DW has had a TON of glitches from the whirlwinds and even dropping down holes... but players will have to find them on their own cause abusing glitches isn't exactly "playing fair as intended".

not to mention KOG is removing glitches as they receive word on them

Due to a recent update, info and ratings on Energy Spurt have changed!

Ruben Villager
    Since you drag it up, may i ask which skill should i put in the trans slot for DW ? i have both slot and 1 of them is for the 95 row i still have 1 slot left for another one >,>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEagle00234 View Post
    Since you drag it up, may i ask which skill should i put in the trans slot for DW ? i have both slot and 1 of them is for the 95 row i still have 1 slot left for another one >,>
    best to do something with a long cooldown for the 2nd slot. nova is the usual target, but if you got the ruthless trait on screw driver or reversed trait on energy spurt, then those are good candidates

although magical makeup on one of those slots is an option too so you can recast it faster (and potentially make the duration increase trait useless)

even still, if you want a damage increase, that still makes screw driver and any bravery tier skill (usually 300 MP cost) a good candidate
    Last edited by BlastBlitser; 04-21-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Ruben Villager
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastBlitser View Post
    best to do something with a long cooldown for the 2nd slot. nova is the usual target, but if you got the ruthless trait on screw driver or reversed trait on energy spurt, then those are good candidates

although magical makeup on one of those slots is an option too so you can recast it faster (and potentially make the duration increase trait useless)

even still, if you want a damage increase, that still makes screw driver and any bravery tier skill (usually 300 MP cost) a good candidate
    I didn't know the magical makeup can be reset since it's sound so stupid, but i'm fine even without the trans passive and will get that later on so i'm not gonna put the magical makeup in trans slot then.
    The thing is i'm now confuse between the screw driver and super nova , nova has high damage and long cd but that stupid skill blow everything away and it's really hard for DW to catch up or it's just ruin the team effort for grouping them, and the screw driver has cd isn't high enough to put that thing in trans slot since i can spam that skill regularly.

I didn't know the magical makeup can be reset since it's sound so stupid, but i'm fine even without the trans passive and will get that later on so i'm not gonna put the magical makeup in trans slot then.
    The thing is i'm now confuse between the screw driver and super nova , nova has high damage and long cd but that stupid skill blow everything away and it's really hard for DW to catch up or it's just ruin the team effort for grouping them, and the screw driver has cd isn't high enough to put that thing in trans slot since i can spam that skill regularly.
    well, in response to this, i can say this:

-Makeup has 90 seconds of cooldown and 60 seconds of duration, assuming you didn't take the Killing Blow trait that extends the duration. Given the lv90 Trans passive for Energetic body, 27 seconds of makeup's cooldown can be removed if you use energetic body first. so with around 10-20 points into skill cooldowns, you can use magical makeup again before it wears off this way, saving a trans slot for whatever you like (for instance, impact zone)

-nova does indeed send stuff flying, which is why you have to use it one of two ways. first is a finisher against regular mobs. they won't live long unless you're doing something like Heroic Hell mode. the second is to use it so they're launched against a wall. and if it's not a boss (the only thing in the game that won't get frozen by skill/awakening use), you might get a window to use another skill to catch them right after. these tactics can apply to energy spurt as well, but it's VERY hard to catch after spurt.

-screw driver does have fairly good cooldowns. however, the ruthless skill trait is the reason i mentioned that. if you've reached 40% critical stat or higher, there's no point in taking it's trait to force all critical hits (cause you'd lower the potential damage you can cause overall). that leaves ruthless trait (especially in PvP). and surprisingly, there are a few bosses that can try to mana break from you (like solace, valak, and a few others). if you're doing PvE only, just avoid taking a trait. but if you really want to use a trait or if you do PvP, then you'll need ruthless and it'll have DOUBLE cooldown due to that trait. trans slot (or using it after energetic body) can help counter that cooldown increase. again, this can apply to energy spurt since the reversed trait also increases cooldown (but by 50%, not double)

And if you're really looking to spam to your heart's content, you'll want to take both the skill cooldown and mp cost abilities from el resonance. build them up in an even level or focus more on cooldowns for best results. at around 20-30 points to both, you'll see a much faster skill spam rate for DW. I'm eventually gonna max them both out to really abuse it.
    Last edited by BlastBlitser; 04-24-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Ruben Villager
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastBlitser View Post
    well, in response to this, i can say this:

-Makeup has 90 seconds of cooldown and 60 seconds of duration, assuming you didn't take the Killing Blow trait that extends the duration. Given the lv90 Trans passive for Energetic body, 27 seconds of makeup's cooldown can be removed if you use energetic body first. so with around 10-20 points into skill cooldowns, you can use magical makeup again before it wears off this way, saving a trans slot for whatever you like (for instance, impact zone)

-nova does indeed send stuff flying, which is why you have to use it one of two ways. first is a finisher against regular mobs. they won't live long unless you're doing something like Heroic Hell mode. the second is to use it so they're launched against a wall. and if it's not a boss (the only thing in the game that won't get frozen by skill/awakening use), you might get a window to use another skill to catch them right after. these tactics can apply to energy spurt as well, but it's VERY hard to catch after spurt.

-screw driver does have fairly good cooldowns. however, the ruthless skill trait is the reason i mentioned that. if you've reached 40% critical stat or higher, there's no point in taking it's trait to force all critical hits (cause you'd lower the potential damage you can cause overall). that leaves ruthless trait (especially in PvP). and surprisingly, there are a few bosses that can try to mana break from you (like solace, valak, and a few others). if you're doing PvE only, just avoid taking a trait. but if you really want to use a trait or if you do PvP, then you'll need ruthless and it'll have DOUBLE cooldown due to that trait. trans slot (or using it after energetic body) can help counter that cooldown increase. again, this can apply to energy spurt since the reversed trait also increases cooldown (but by 50%, not double)

And if you're really looking to spam to your heart's content, you'll want to take both the skill cooldown and mp cost abilities from el resonance. build them up in an even level or focus more on cooldowns for best results. at around 20-30 points to both, you'll see a much faster skill spam rate for DW. I'm eventually gonna max them both out to really abuse it.
    ty for your advice :3
    I did put 30 of the el resonance points in cd reduction tho, and the spurt i take gigantic trait so i might not need to put that skill in trans slot. I didnt take any trait for the screw either so i guess i'll pick the super nova and try to use it when they're on stoic or something just to not blowing them away.
    Again ty for taking time giving me advice :3

ty for your advice :3
    I did put 30 of the el resonance points in cd reduction tho, and the spurt i take gigantic trait so i might not need to put that skill in trans slot. I didnt take any trait for the screw either so i guess i'll pick the super nova and try to use it when they're on stoic or something just to not blowing them away.
    Again ty for taking time giving me advice :3
    no prob, although I do suggest taking energy drain in your skill set only if you don't have access to healing items... like in ereda or henir.

it's drains are good enough to keep you alive if you can move around well (easy to do with teleport). even helps as a backup heal in heroic mode if you're packing a strong enough weapon (like +9 or something)

Magical makeup's "killing blow 2" edited due to recent balance patch, while energy drain's rating changed to 5/5 in all builds due to the same patch