thread: FE's Giveaways

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Last minute reminder for you to get your entry in if you want in on the 5/5 VAK Add giveaway! Deadline is 11:59 PM PST tonight!

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    Uhm.......Did I do something wrong with my submission???? Because I can't see my name on the registration board....

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    IGN: Valyrei

Items: Wyvern's Claw (Elesis), Wyvern's Tail.

Thank you!

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    IGN: Trinnnnnnnnn <--- has 9 n's lol

Item(s): Wild Arm Tattoo & Master's Corolla (I'm not sure if the wild arm tat has been taken from previous post, but if it is I'm fine with the corollas )

Thank you so much !

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Hey guys! Thank you so much for your patience!

I was poking around the new forums and I really like how it's been built. I will be moving this thread to the new forum soon, but only after I conclude the VAK Add 5/5 giveaway.

On that topic, let's get that ball rolling! Below is the list of entrants for the giveaway:

1. SebastianDemonz
    2. 6ZulOnFire9
    3. emisendou
    4. Knightrunner
    5. KSw0rdMaster

And it looks like everyone was feeling like the Knight should stay the Academy's mascot. Add isn't too pleased with that, but I told him "Suck it up, buttercup." He answered with the typical slew of not-forum-appropriate profanities back and went back to hatching his plot to blow up Hamel Academy's lab.

But enough about that! As per usual, I will be plugging these numbers into a random number generator until it hits each number at least once. Then I will draw the winner! Good luck, phorumers!

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaand we have a winner, and it is...

Entry number 3!

emisendou!

Congratulations! You were the lucky number tonight! Please acknowledge on this thread within 48 hours to claim your Add VAK 5/5 set!

Now to wait...

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    FE, wherever you are, the forum is gone, no one is able to access it without bookmarking the forum anymore.......I suppose I should pin a link to the old forum so people can get back to it

•