thread: FE's Giveaways

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Creating worlds, one word at a time
    Alright! RMF 5/5 Giveaway is a go! Check out the current IB Giveaway post for event details! Have fun, everyone!

Bethma Guard
    May 2014
    Searching through anime
    Oki here my entry...Its not much of a conversation but I hope this will do...anyways if I did anything wrong tell me and...No judge plz, and thx in advance!
    Spoiler:

Why I want the set : I actually want the set so I could give it to a friend/brother/cousin (what?). He never had an IB set and loves Elesis. Although I would love to sell it...this guy deserves an IB set since he spent all his money funding b slots for his chars lol.
    Characters(AKA iPhone Squad): iFreedom, iManifest, iScavenger, iPixelator, iDeadCaliber, iSakra, iXeral, iGaia, iEstia, iLoch, iKorzan, iRoyality, iAirelina, iBlizzard, iSwordhaven, iRexion, HailBuster, iCompressor, Katarinna, lExtinguish, iQuickSilver, lEclipse

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Extra prizes after the set is given away

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2015
    Neko Nation
    Quick question, so for the IB Event, it's a Multi personality Skit right? (Just need to make sure or else I'll mess up q.q) And yes, I know I don't qualify T.T

Feita Knight
    Apr 2013
    Quick question, so for the IB Event, it's a Multi personality Skit right? (Just need to make sure or else I'll mess up q.q) And yes, I know I don't qualify T.T
    It doesn't have to be. It might make it easier for some, but you could just talk to yourself with no other personalities. Kind of like how you would answer your own questions. But if you wanna go with something like Inside Out or whatever, go for it. But, it HAS to be YOUR characters. Talking with others doesn't count.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2014
    Welcome back i guess ;'?.
    Reserved.
    Edit : Getting gold star is REAL hard cause ppl just dont care ;'S
    Spoiler:

What happen if Ara never had Eun.

Hope this count ;'I
    IGN list :Walrathy MeAgain.Gumjho.Farewel.KayOhGee. Negotiable.GunzNRose.BloodNChain.

Why do i want the set: I picked up my Elgirl... again. Hope she can get a good costume.
    Thank you.

Feita Knight
    Jun 2015
    This seems fun. Might do it xD

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2012
    Oh dear...I'm no good with taking and posting screenshots. To be honest, I do have an idea, albeit vague.

Is there a certain length you're looking for? At least eight screenshots, etc? That sort of thing.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2013
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you don't want to know
    I talk to myself irl all the time. Gonna ace this

Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    In ur mind ~<3

- Do not hesitate to ask for help on posting screenshots. Other phorumers and myself know our way around this kind of stuff.

(๑♡⌓♡๑) hiii
    I'm not sure about how to post screenshots ;; Could you help me pls?

•