thread: [MoonEaters]

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u

[MoonEaters]

Welcome to [MoonEaters]'s guild thread
    PvE Guild Since 08/10/2015!

We are primarily a PvE Guild, but there are some members who are open to do some Arena with you.
    I made this guild in the summer of 2015.We are pretty relaxed, nothing too serious just people that want to have fun. After all, it is just a game. If this sounds like the guild for you, join! We welcome anyone, no requirements at all.

⋅Be respectful towards everyone. This rule is extended towards even non-guild members in PvE and PvP settings. Don't screw up the guild's reputation because you decided to return back an insult for whatever reason. We understand it's easy to be caught in the moment, but always remember this rule, even if you feel justified. If word catches to admins' ears, you will be warned and possibly removed from the guild, depending on the severity of the situation.
    ⋅You can currently have up to two alts in the guild. However, if space is needed, your alt may be removed. Please post your main's in-game name in your alt's entry message, so we can know which alt belong to who and properly alert you when your alt has been removed.
    ⋅Begging for ranks does not get you ranks. If you bother admin enough, you may be never considered when officers and above are needed.
    ⋅The current inactivity limit is 2 weeks, or 14 days. This may change depending on certain conditions. Guild wipe should occur every 2 weeks, but may happen later if we do not feel a wipe is needed. If you are going to be gone for more than 2 weeks, please let administrators know in advance so you can be added to our inactivity safe-list.

Storage rules:
    ⋅Whatever you store in storage is free for anyone to take. Do not put anything in storage you would not want to give away. Admin do not have to help you if you meant to give an item to someone else through storage; use the trade or mail functions if you need to give an item to a specific member.
    ⋅While storage is free to take from, please remember you are sharing guild storage with the rest of the guild. If you need stacks of a certain item, ask if you are taking a large amount (ex. 2 stacks of shards). If no one has any objection, then you're free to take as much as your ranking allows.
    ⋅Make an attempt to put items of value back in storage. It's not mandatory, but it's being courteous to your fellow members.
    ⋅When storage is full, items are removed in order based on drop rate and usefulness. This means, for an example, craft materials from dungeons before Sander would be removed before blessed enhancements and magic stones. Admin will clear out these items every once in a while, but do not be afraid to ask to help clear out items.

Guild Level:15
    Recruiting?= YES
    Spots left: 1

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u
    Things allowed in storage:
    -SD Crafting Materials
    ⋅Any type of Magic Stones
    ⋅Potions/Elixirs
    ⋅Magic Amulets
    ⋅SD Stones
    ⋅El Shards
    ⋅Luto's Keys
    ⋅Orbs(Including pouches)
    ⋅SD Weapons
    ⋅Aqua and Power Mix
    ⋅Compact Armor Scraps

(If anything else should be added, let me know)

Guild Master:

Onerous - I can't be on everyday because of school, but when I am on, I will do SDs. So if anyone would like to join whenever I am online, feel free. Can also help out when I have the chance. You can even catch me in sparring; especially on the weekends.

Admins:

Odilette - She literally was the first member to ever join. To be honest I thought she would be gone within a week of recruiting her, but she stayed and I couldn't ask for a better friend. She also does raid, like, a lot. She's very helpful and a nice to everyone...except me, she hates me ;[ lol.

ISuzukoI - He has been with us for a while now and is super nice. Easy person to get along with and is always eating.

JinsuiKanjou - Jin is super helpful in the guild and is also very active. If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask her. Also, she is Suzu's duo :^)

Vaccinate - Has been in the guild for a while and knows a lot about what is the new meta. He is very powerful and you should ask him if you need help with anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Application for members:
    ⋅In-Game Name:
    ⋅Class:
    ⋅Level:
    ⋅Main focus in-game (PvE or PvP):

Fill this out when you reply to this thread and I will get back to you when I can.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    California
    IGN: Zuzimi
    Class: Elemental Master
    Level: 80
    Do I raid?: The only time I raid is when people ask me to raid with them. So practically, yes.
    Applying for admin: Ohoho~ Sure, sounds like fun.

I'm not on right now, so is it fine if I whisper you or anyone who could invite whenever I get the chance to go on?
    Don't know when I'll be on, since I have school & I use my brother's laptop for gaming-
    Soo, yeah aha.
    Thanks & good luck. Ohoho~

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    Hamel's Steamed Spider Shack
    IGN: Zuzimi
    Class: Elemental Master
    Level: 80
    Do I raid?: The only time I raid is when people ask me to raid with them. So practically, yes.
    Applying for admin: Ohoho~ Sure, sounds like fun.

I'm not on right now, so is it fine if I whisper you or anyone who could invite whenever I get the chance to go on?
    Don't know when I'll be on, since I have school & I use my brother's laptop for gaming-
    Soo, yeah aha.
    Thanks & good luck. Ohoho~

Got it, sent you a message through mail.
    You can message any administrators listed to join (at least one person should be online).

Welcome to the guild when you do, just in case I cannot invite. o/

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    bump for the abusive tsundere aisha and for eating the moon

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    California
    bump for the abusive tsundere aisha and for eating the moon
    I am not an abusive tsundere aisha & bumping this~ <3

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    ·IGN: Noblessings
    ·Class: NB
    ·Level: 80
    ·Do you raid?: I do although like once a week, I'm sorta waiting for Eltrion to come out since it's a bit too late for me to make any progress with Perkisas anyways + I like Eltrions weapon better so yeah, once Eltrion mk2 gets released, I'll be raiding 24/7.
    ·Applying for admin?*: Sure, I'd love to help carry people and such, well if it's SDs and henir sure, but that's after NB renewal, I'm currently grinding for Oath of Ruin atm and I'd be glad to help anyone do the dng to cap or w/e, and would be more than happy to help people do things like stated above once NB renewal is here since my dmg will basically triple and I can carry much easier. As for the recruiting part, I don't guarantee I can do that all the time considering I'm usually busy procrastinating but yeah.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    ·IGN: Noblessings
    ·Class: NB
    ·Level: 80
    ·Do you raid?: I do although like once a week, I'm sorta waiting for Eltrion to come out since it's a bit too late for me to make any progress with Perkisas anyways + I like Eltrions weapon better so yeah, once Eltrion mk2 gets released, I'll be raiding 24/7.
    ·Applying for admin?*: Sure, I'd love to help carry people and such, well if it's SDs and henir sure, but that's after NB renewal, I'm currently grinding for Oath of Ruin atm and I'd be glad to help anyone do the dng to cap or w/e, and would be more than happy to help people do things like stated above once NB renewal is here since my dmg will basically triple and I can carry much easier. As for the recruiting part, I don't guarantee I can do that all the time considering I'm usually busy procrastinating but yeah.

Accepted.

Sent a message through in-game mail. (You were online, but might be afk.)
    It's fine even if you recruit every once in a blue moon. Right now, the guild is near capacity and inactivity wipe isn't needed at the moment, so we're free to be lax about recruiting.
    Welcome to the guild!

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    Bu mp

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011

Bump-a-doodle!

We have open spots now! It's time to recruit! \o/

•