thread: [MoonEaters]

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    ·IGN:GrimRawk
    ·Class:BH
    ·Level:65
    ·Do you raid?:Just did my first run today. Although I spent 60% of it as a ghost. LoL.
    ·Applying for admin?*:I'm Too Weak xD

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    Hamel's Steamed Spider Shack
    ·IGN:GrimRawk
    ·Class:BH
    ·Level:65
    ·Do you raid?:Just did my first run today. Although I spent 60% of it as a ghost. LoL.
    ·Applying for admin?*:I'm Too Weak xD

Accepted!
    Contact any one of the listed admins to join whenever!

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011

Bump-arino.
    It's nighttime, so goodnight.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011

Free bump.

81/100 members.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u
    Bumpppp ⚪️🔴🔵⚫️

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    Italy
    IGN: xLastShot
    Class: DC
    Level: 80
    Raid: yes, i do raids. I do SD and Henrir daily too.
    Applying for admin: sure, i would love to help you out.
    I m active almost every day, and since i get bored easily, i love to help other people with tasks and leveling up.
    I m also farming for titles, if someone is interested in them.
    I use Skype quite a lot, so i can help you if you still want to make a group.
    Eventually i could even make a facebook page, where we could upload our guild memories and write about guild events.
    If you need someone to help you recruit is fine, cause i have plenty of time to do that.
    Oh, the last thing is... I dont pvp in arena, for some reason i feel weird about pvp I do fight in spar with friends thought, just to have fun.

Hope to see you guys soon~ C:

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    IGN: xLastShot
    Class: DC
    Level: 80
    Raid: yes, i do raids. I do SD and Henrir daily too.
    Applying for admin: sure, i would love to help you out.
    I m active almost every day, and since i get bored easily, i love to help other people with tasks and leveling up.
    I m also farming for titles, if someone is interested in them.
    I use Skype quite a lot, so i can help you if you still want to make a group.
    Eventually i could even make a facebook page, where we could upload our guild memories and write about guild events.
    If you need someone to help you recruit is fine, cause i have plenty of time to do that.
    Oh, the last thing is... I dont pvp in arena, for some reason i feel weird about pvp I do fight in spar with friends thought, just to have fun.

Hope to see you guys soon~ C:

Noted!
    Please contact one of the admins on the first page to join, if someone doesn't invite you first!

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    ·IGN: HctReaper
    ·Class: DiE
    ·Level: 80

·Reason: Even though I'm not a PvE class (didn't knew) I enjoy PvE more than PvP. I got to the game 2 months ago and I'm not quite sure how to gear up besides doing henir's or doing perkisas. I have a few alts that I'm leveling up but I try to do most of the things on my DiE, I'm just looking for a fun PvE guild to do SD's and learn the game properly

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2014
    ·IGN: AlterTesla
    ·Class: CrA
    ·Level:80
    ·Do you raid?:every time i can

i had been goin for a long while with out guild so i decided to join one

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u
    ·IGN: HctReaper
    ·Class: DiE
    ·Level: 80

·Reason: Even though I'm not a PvE class (didn't knew) I enjoy PvE more than PvP. I got to the game 2 months ago and I'm not quite sure how to gear up besides doing henir's or doing perkisas. I have a few alts that I'm leveling up but I try to do most of the things on my DiE, I'm just looking for a fun PvE guild to do SD's and learn the game properly
    Welcome! I'll whisper you in a few if you're online. If not, message any one of the admins or myself for an invite

•