Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u
    ·IGN: AlterTesla
    ·Class: CrA
    ·Level:80
    ·Do you raid?:every time i can

i had been goin for a long while with out guild so i decided to join one
    Welcome, you'll receive a whisper from me or you can message me when you're online.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2013
    ♥♥♥♥ u
    Bump~~~~~~

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    I absolutely adore the guild name (Reminds me of Soul Eater x3)
    I would love to join if that would be alright with any admins or GM reading this ^-^)/

⸤I G N⸥ AnxietyQueen
    ⸤Class⸥ AS
    ⸤Level⸥ (Changing a lot)
    ⸤P V E⸥ Henir / SD / Raid
    ⸤Apply⸥ Sure! Except the only problem is is that I'm not level 80 yet... But I'm grinding every single day. I have a Skype and would love to help with social media groups and advertisement! On the top of my head, I am thinking of making as you stated a Skype and Discord group, and also perhaps make a Facebook and a Twitter page. If I were to be an admin, I would bump the forum page regularly and also make suggestions to make it visually more appealing (I would try and update the page myself but that's impossible XD)... I'm kinda creative and want to apply that to a guild and I choose you ^-^

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    California
    I absolutely adore the guild name (Reminds me of Soul Eater x3)
    I would love to join if that would be alright with any admins or GM reading this ^-^)/

⸤I G N⸥ AnxietyQueen
    ⸤Class⸥ AS
    ⸤Level⸥ (Changing a lot)
    ⸤P V E⸥ Henir / SD / Raid
    ⸤Apply⸥ Sure! Except the only problem is is that I'm not level 80 yet... But I'm grinding every single day. I have a Skype and would love to help with social media groups and advertisement! On the top of my head, I am thinking of making as you stated a Skype and Discord group, and also perhaps make a Facebook and a Twitter page. If I were to be an admin, I would bump the forum page regularly and also make suggestions to make it visually more appealing (I would try and update the page myself but that's impossible XD)... I'm kinda creative and want to apply that to a guild and I choose you ^-^
    Messaged them on Skype about this. You'll get an invite from one of the Admins who are on, or if not, message any of the admins who are on in the first page!
    & Welcome to the guild

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Messaged them on Skype about this. You'll get an invite from one of the Admins who are on, or if not, message any of the admins who are on in the first page!
    & Welcome to the guild
    Thank you for forwarding my application for both entering the guild and administration ^-^
    I hope I can make this guild different for the better C:

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2015
    ·IGN: KleisisBlade
    ·Class: NB
    ·Level: 77 and climbing
    ·Do you raid?: Recently started on this RF, climbing from B with about 10k average each run.

I'm an active player who likes PvE. I'm playing on power levelling to 85 as soon as Elysion is open, so I'll be available to party then, just PM me or ask for someone to grind together with in guild chat. I do Ereda... passably well, currently farming for Weapon accessory for Ereda.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    California
    ·IGN: KleisisBlade
    ·Class: NB
    ·Level: 77 and climbing
    ·Do you raid?: Recently started on this RF, climbing from B with about 10k average each run.

I'm an active player who likes PvE. I'm playing on power levelling to 85 as soon as Elysion is open, so I'll be available to party then, just PM me or ask for someone to grind together with in guild chat. I do Ereda... passably well, currently farming for Weapon accessory for Ereda.

Thanks for applying & Welcome! Will notify them on skype when I get the chance.
    You'll get an invite from whoever is on, or if none, then message either one of the admins mentioned on the first page.
    Also, another admin who hasn't been updated onto the first page is Noblessings.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Bumping the thread ^0^)/

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2015
    Just a thing about my application for Kleisisblade (RF), I'm not capped, but I'd be happy to be an admin or at least help out in the guild once I reach cap. I'm not sure how much help I can be with my lowly +9, but I can still help for SDs and recruiting people.

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    Hamel's Steamed Spider Shack
    Just a thing about my application for Kleisisblade (RF), I'm not capped, but I'd be happy to be an admin or at least help out in the guild once I reach cap. I'm not sure how much help I can be with my lowly +9, but I can still help for SDs and recruiting people.

That is fine! +9 is still pretty good (I have one myself ;; )
    We're always looking for active people to help out around the guild.

Everyone so far has been accepted.

•