Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016

Treasure Hunter guide by BlazikenEVO

First, you should read this thing to know about Treasure Hunter : http://www.elwiki.net/w/Profession_S...reasure_Hunter

Tips and Detail
    - The number of boxes appear is affected by number of Treasure Hunter present, not their level.
    - Never do dungeons along because your stamina will end faster than do dungeons with party.
    - If you want to level up Treasure Hunter fast, you should invite many Treasure Hunter to your party and do dungeons with them.
    - Don't do dungeons in Rubben, Elder, Bethma, Altera (except Secret Dungeons).

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2015
    Hung on the brink of a war
    I think I could argue about the number of TH Boxes present.
    I did a solo once on Volcanic Flame Entrance (ded queues) and I spotted 2 boxes.

It's hard to really provide evidence since it was happenstance but yeah... If ever anyone else notices that...
    Then again it also didn't necessarily say that it's equal to the number of THs in the run either. Just affected.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Dasmarinas Cavite
    I think I could argue about the number of TH Boxes present.
    I did a solo once on Volcanic Flame Entrance (ded queues) and I spotted 2 boxes.

It's hard to really provide evidence since it was happenstance but yeah... If ever anyone else notices that...
    Then again it also didn't necessarily say that it's equal to the number of THs in the run either. Just affected.
    Its not just the number that can be affected , also the rarity of boxes or even both the number AND the rarity

Also TH levels do matter. Luxury boxes cant be seen if TH's in the party are lower than a certain level ( dun remember what's the level , pls feel free to correct me)

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    Sīmǎ YƬ 司馬懿 - 司马懿 Dynasty Warriors Empires
    Free bumpu~ cause "forever-LV8" stucked

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    i got question about the jobs, how you get the golden acc? i never found it and at lv 7

Velder Noble
    Oct 2014
    Puzzling
    The golden accessory cube drops randomly, and it's extremely rare

Not finding it even once in your Elsword career probably isn't uncommon

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    From what i have been told, the gold boxes become uncommon in the ingame window at lvl 9 TH. whether or not that makes a difference I'm not sure. i would hope so.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Dubai
    According to Elkwiki, these are the chances for getting tha various TH drops according to level:

Note that the lowesr rarity for the GOlden Accessory Case/Box is Rare at TH levels 7 through 10.