Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011

Elsword Support Forum Coverage

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Elsword's Support Forum Game Support Section.

Please be informed that the Customer Support team will only answer posts, questions, inquiries and topics on the following:

Registration Support - All account registration inquiries and problems.

Account Management Support- All account management inquiries and problems. (Be careful when posting in this section, we encourage everyone to avoid posting sensitive account information and details here)

Game Support - All bugs, glitches, and game-breaking issues.

For other topics, posts, questions or inquiries that are not mentioned above will be moved to the appropriate sections. The CS team will try their best to answer as many inquiries as possible but it is still advisable that you file a ticket/report through our Customer Support Ticketing System for faster and better resolution or processing of your issues/problems.

You may also visit the Game’s website for more detailed information regarding the game, updates and announcements.

Thank you for your continued support. We hope that you enjoy the game.

---CSADMIN---
    : fixed broken coding

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2012
    Somewhere
    How to I start a thread on the forums? I cant figure it out and its not particularly obvious how to either, thanks

Feita Knight
    Jun 2014
    彼女は望む世界で
    How to I start a thread on the forums? I cant figure it out and its not particularly obvious how to either, thanks
    When you click on any section of the forums, the yellow button on top of the forums page (not the log in) and the same one in the bottom of the page will be " Post New Thread" click on it and you will be able to post new thread.

If you're already in a thread, that button will be "Reply to Thread"

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2013
    My computer
    Is there a way to contact gm in which they actually respond because pming doesn't work been 2 days since I pmed them :x

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Is there a way to unlink an Elsword Account from the steam account? it's been years since people complain about that, and there's still no update. . . .

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    Can i ask for Help, why cant i log in to Elsword PH?

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Can i ask for Help, why cant i log in to Elsword PH?
    can you elaborate? Els PH is no longer a sever and had merged with ELS INT.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

•