Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    "Ground Area"

Hi, Everyone :) Introduction and some questions...

Hello, my name is uhh... well u can address me in any name, my names are just random stuff anyway... I'm not a very social person, but "i don't bite". I enjoy watching anime (mainly non-mainstream stuff), reading emotional stuff, and staring at cute things. ( '-') . I also "used" to play other online games.

I started playing elsword last december and all i did was grind levels and sdgs (recently) so basically im still a noob in terms of game info and of course expensive stuff.

Ah now my questions:

1.) What is the price of an IB drone, the price check section doesn't seem to have info. Do IB costume weps have 2 slots? are there any other costume wep that has 2 slots?

2.) Are all people in this INT server from the asian region?

Ah im also LF> a casual/for fun, english/ph guild to join =_=) that will let me enjoy guild skill benefits (since grinding honor points w/o any benefits doesn't really feel good). 2 of my charas are currently "officers" in an indo guild, they're mostly friendly and nice people but i'm kinda tired of reading stuff i can't understand and of course im sure some of them are having a hard time when they try to speak to me.

I tried joining some english guild but they seem to be "not-casual" and i don't get the benefit of guild skills there since im not on a "member" status and it seems they're kinda strict about that stuff (i do understand why though.). And so i just left a few mins ago. But honestly its really refreshing to read green text that i can understand.

That's all...it looks so long ( '-')/ Sorry

Thanks and Good Eve

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    A Shelter
    Welcome to the forums!

1. IB Drones usually cost 1.5b - 2b or more depending on their use and rarity.

2. IB Weapons have 2 slots.

3. Only rare (yellow named) weapons have two slots/sockets. IB weapon is the best choice.

4. If you're looking for a guild, you are welcome to join at our guild, WAO (WagAkoOwe). You'd be put to Initiate status, though. Most guilds don't really put new members to Member status immediately unless as a referral of someone inside a guild. Usually, it's a built-up trust system since Members and above can withdraw from Guild Bank.

That would be all.

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    "Ground Area"
    Thanks for the rep and info about prices, it'll prolly take a few more days or a week of collecting ED before i can finally buy one

And about "trust" issues i do understand what ur saying and i would even do the same if positions were switched (although prolly a bit diff cause i only trust myself). But i can say "i won't take another person's hardwork" even if i can withdraw something worth a house irl in that guild bank i won't withdraw it.

Thanks again, and Good Eve

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Hello, my name is uhh... well u can address me in any name, my names are just random stuff anyway... I'm not a very social person, but "i don't bite". I enjoy watching anime (mainly non-mainstream stuff), reading emotional stuff, and staring at cute things. ( '-') . I also "used" to play other online games.

I started playing elsword last december and all i did was grind levels and sdgs (recently) so basically im still a noob in terms of game info and of course expensive stuff.

Ah now my questions:

1.) What is the price of an IB drone, the price check section doesn't seem to have info. Do IB costume weps have 2 slots? are there any other costume wep that has 2 slots?

2.) Are all people in this INT server from the asian region?

Ah im also LF> a casual/for fun, english/ph guild to join =_=) that will let me enjoy guild skill benefits (since grinding honor points w/o any benefits doesn't really feel good). 2 of my charas are currently "officers" in an indo guild, they're mostly friendly and nice people but i'm kinda tired of reading stuff i can't understand and of course im sure some of them are having a hard time when they try to speak to me.

I tried joining some english guild but they seem to be "not-casual" and i don't get the benefit of guild skills there since im not on a "member" status and it seems they're kinda strict about that stuff (i do understand why though.). And so i just left a few mins ago. But honestly its really refreshing to read green text that i can understand.

That's all...it looks so long ( '-')/ Sorry

Thanks and Good Eve
    Hello, can i join the indo guild too? I'm from indo too.. what's your IGN name? I will add you later..

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hello, can i join the indo guild too? I'm from indo too.. what's your IGN name? I will add you later..
    Pls don't necro threads that have been inactive for 30+ days. This thread is almost a year old.

Please check the last posted date before posting in a thread. Locking.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•