Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    Considering this is a guide, can we still comment even if it's been more than a few months?

What is your opinion on Henir 5/5 set?
    The Henir Set 5/5 is I believe considered to be the best 5/5 available due to high stats and the 10% crit damage. The only time it might not be good is if you have very low crit (in which case Salvatore Rosso I think is best) or if you don't have the money to get it since HL is pretty expensive.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Are you sure that Coronax was referring to the IB set rather than the equipment set?

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    Are you sure that Coronax was referring to the IB set rather than the equipment set?
    The...equipment...actually...the one that I'm grinding right now...

No wonder I'm confused.

Sadly, I don't have enough cash, in-game or for real, to buy Ice Burners in bulk.

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Could you explain the reasoning for skill set for Pve?

Elder Citizen
    Oct 2012
    Belgium, land of chocolate.
    I don't usually post in guides like these and it probably wont get updated given the last change log date, but I can't think of a better place to put this aside from having added it to Elwiki earlier today;

Soul Entrapment's Soul Summon part deals splash damage. It's pretty broken on maps with lots of mobs, dealing far FAR more damage than Spectral Spear; heck, it competes more with Twilight Judgement than Spear for damage. Spear is still fine for a quick switch and a bit of homing for oddly grouped enemies, so you should run both, but either way, Entrapment is a must have.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    Lurking in the Chung sub-forum
    I don't usually post in guides like these and it probably wont get updated given the last change log date, but I can't think of a better place to put this aside from having added it to Elwiki earlier today;

Soul Entrapment's Soul Summon part deals splash damage. It's pretty broken on maps with lots of mobs, dealing far FAR more damage than Spectral Spear; heck, it competes more with Twilight Judgement than Spear for damage. Spear is still fine for a quick switch and a bit of homing for oddly grouped enemies, so you should run both, but either way, Entrapment is a must have.
    I actually have been planning to update the guide, but since KoG announced that there's going to be a forum update, I've been holding off on it until that rolls around. However, since it's now been nearly a month since the announcement, I might as well work on updating this version instead of waiting another few months for whenever "Soon™" is. Thank you for telling me about Soul Entrapment though, I'll be sure to note it when I get all the new stuff put in.

Elder Citizen
    Oct 2012
    Belgium, land of chocolate.
    I actually have been planning to update the guide, but since KoG announced that there's going to be a forum update, I've been holding off on it until that rolls around. However, since it's now been nearly a month since the announcement, I might as well work on updating this version instead of waiting another few months for whenever "Soon™" is. Thank you for telling me about Soul Entrapment though, I'll be sure to note it when I get all the new stuff put in.
    Ah I see, alright.

While I'm here, I made a major update to Rain of Chaos on the wiki. Either the visuals dont matter at all or the hitbox of the spears as they fall is horribly disjointed (to the point where spears that have only just spawned into the game to the right of me already hit a monkey at the edge of the skill's range to the left of me), but it deals far more damage than initially though; and it was already considered powerful.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    Lurking in the Chung sub-forum
    With these forums becoming an archive soon, the guide has now been moved over to the new forums: https://forum.elsword.koggames.com/f...guard-noblesse

Thank you to everyone who's supported and helped out with the guide over the years, and hopefully that support can continue in the new forums.

•