Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    with current critical trait nerf i'd suggest taking useful on hunting prey, it is also help you procs

and soul eruption still a good active skill tbh (also can help procs) the damage/mp is really good and fast to cast the only downside is the cd is longer than old skill note version of it

flick shot has high damage ponential to spread to enemies in any room but 1 TJ bullets hits harder on pack of 2 or 3 enemies

and im agree with you about FI1 take too much time to execute

thats just my opinion, Im just ex-DL player who started try noblesse

Guardian
    Mar 2014
    ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
    we don't have the critical trait nerf, so that shouldn't be taken into consideration, although i do agree w/ u about useful being there for procs of any sort.

also @OP

what's ur skill setup w/ trans??

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    Lurking in the Chung sub-forum
    we don't have the critical trait nerf, so that shouldn't be taken into consideration, although i do agree w/ u about useful being there for procs of any sort.

also @OP

what's ur skill setup w/ trans??
    Yeah, after Critical's nerf I'll change the recommendation to Useful, because the extra proc power will be more helpful then.

As for my current skill set with Transcendence, this is what I run in PvE:

Running both CP skills on Transcendence slots probably isn't the most efficient set-up, but I like to do it as a reminder of the glorious 0CD on CP skills days. I may move Flick Shot to FI-2's spot, since I use FI-2 almost exclusively for bossing and GoD. Eschaton's not moving though, having that available faster is very helpful.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Thank you so much for this.

I job changed my DL to an NB and I don't regret it. They're very fun and efficient and so strong.

However, I suppose I was mistaken on Nobility. I thought it reduced your own special active damage for more CP? Instead, it reduces opponents' special actives?

Thank you

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    Thank you so much for this.

I job changed my DL to an NB and I don't regret it. They're very fun and efficient and so strong.

However, I suppose I was mistaken on Nobility. I thought it reduced your own special active damage for more CP? Instead, it reduces opponents' special actives?

Thank you
    Glad the guide helped you out~ As far as I know, the effect of Nobility has always been reducing the damage you take from enemy Special Actives, it would be extremely counterproductive if it reduced your own damage.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    What would you recommend for the new el resonance book system? I'm not sure where to invest my points.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    What would you recommend for the new el resonance book system? I'm not sure where to invest my points.
    Top priorities for NB in PvE would be both Strength Skill Damage and Bravery Skill Damage, since most of their damage comes from their Strength skills (Shadow Bolt, Flick Shot, Twilight Judgment, Marbas) and CP skills. If you have a highly enhanced weapon, you could also invest into MP Cost Reduction. Cooldown Reduction isn't quite as helpful for NB as it is for other classes, since they can reduce their own CDs by using CP skills. Of course, actually getting enough ERP to invest in all of these is another matter entirely...

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    Thanks! I've been maining Noblesse recently because of the easy mana sustain and good damage. I also like playing Luciel, but this guide pretty much convinced me to play Noblesse. I don't find a lot of guides like yours where the author actively make changes to the guide according to the patch changes. Also I accidentally put points into attribute proc, because I forgot to refer to this guide. But thanks a lot none the less >w<

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2017
    What are your thoughts on Secret Dungeon Equipment vs Heroic Dungeon Equipment for Noblesse?

And as a quick question; I've noticed when playing with a party, I take particularly much more damage from the same attack. This is normal, right? Or do I just need more health/defense?

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    What are your thoughts on Secret Dungeon Equipment vs Heroic Dungeon Equipment for Noblesse?

And as a quick question; I've noticed when playing with a party, I take particularly much more damage from the same attack. This is normal, right? Or do I just need more health/defense?
    Unique Heroic gear with good Heroic Presence effects will always beat out Secret Dungeon gear. Not only are they lv90 instead of lv85, the effects are way better. Thing is, you pretty much need Secret Dungeon gear before you can even consider starting to work on Heroic gear because the item level requirement for Heroic is so high. Heroic gear also takes a lot longer to farm than Secret Dungeons, since there's so much RNG involved. The ideal Heroic set-up for NB in my opinion would be:

- 2pc Wrath and 2pc Wisdom (parts don't matter, just two of each for your armor)
    - Rank 25 or higher Wrath or Wisdom weapon to complete one 3pc set
    - Bottom Piece with either Party Magical Attack, Party Maximize, or Party Critical
    - Gloves with either Strength or Bravery Skill Stacking Damage
    - Ignore Magical Defense on any piece really, since most of NB's damage is Magical
    - Strength/Bravery Cooldown -X% and MP Cost -X% are also good effects on any piece
    - Skill damage boosts to look out for: Eschaton, Shadow Bolt, Spectral Spear, Flick Shot (note that specific skill damage boosts are nice, but not required, it's not the end of the world if you get a good piece that doesn't happen to have a skill you use on it)

As for damage taken, it may simply be differences in gear, or just NB not being the tankiest class around. Their HP and Defense modifiers are on the lower side, so you'll naturally take more damage than other classes.

•